Is it wrong to treat women like whores?

It seems like all women want is casual sex nowadays. It's what most of my female friends want, anyway. So if that's what women want, is it really wrong to treat them like whores?

• No, it's good to treat them like whores
  • No, it's not wrong to treat them like whores
  • Yes, it's a little wrong to treat them like whores
  • Yes, it's wrong to treat them like whores
  • Yes, it's very wrong to treat them like whores
  • Not sure

What Girls Said 11

• Wanting casual sex is not a bad thing. No need to treat them any less respectfully just because of that.

• 5d

If she agrees to have sex with me then I can do it however I want.

• 5d

If she agrees to have sex with you (big if here) then you'll do it however both of you consent to.

• It's wrong to treat the women who don't act like whores, like whores

• People should be treated with respect regardless. If they dont give themselves self respect then that's already a lot of bad weight one put to itself. No need to downgrade them.

• Maybe you're just not worth their time, hun.

• If you slept around, I wouldn't call you a whole because it's your choice about what you fuck with your body. Why shouldn't the same apply to any woman?

• Casual sex doesn't equal prostitution.

• 5d

When you pay for them on dates it does.

• 3d

Then if you're with a girl that you're just having sex with, don't go out for dinner with her or make her pay for own. If she doesn't like it, then I guess you don't need anything beyond that. I've never heard of people who have casual sex going out for dinner as well.

• The ones that are trying to be good people, yeah

• ?
    How do you treat a whore?

• Erm my giosh! 😑

• Not if they ask money for it

• Oh it's only because you can't handle us...

What Guys Said 10

• I think what's wrong here is to assume all women are the same & all they want is casual sex.

I think it's wrong to generalize or stereotype & I have to disagree with you here & yes it's definitely wrong to treat them like whores.

I was going to say I respectfully disagree with you in the beginning but you don't deserve any respect.

• Whores make johns pay in cash before doing the deed.

• A guy once tweeted Hugh Hefner asking him how he "has so many b*tches." Here is the response: twitter.com/hughhefner/status/90567328336580608

• Nah, it's ok to treat a woman like a whore. I'm sure your mom loves to be treated like that by you and all the other guys. Women have no civil rights, right?

• Man some guys on here are complaining girls dont fuck enough others are complaining they want too much sex. Its getting on my nerves.

• Dude stop being a fucking moron.

• what would that even mean? Like how do you treat someone like a whore?

• Yeah, and I don't know why you would ask this question. You already know the answer...

• it's wrong but some women really deserve that treatment

• obviously it is very wrong -_-