Why are Florida girls so hot?

On average I think that there are way more hot girls in Florida out on a given night than where I was originally from!

Help me understand this phenomenon! I'm not even living that close to any major cities! lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah California girls are better looking.

Most Helpful Guy

• id say since its hot then they wear less clothes and with wearing less clothes comes the pressure of looking good naked.

What Girls Said 6

• Because the live in Florida and it's always hot there. Why do you think it never snows?

• Lmao not all of us Florida girls are hot.

• 5d

Hmm but you're an Ohio state fan? 🤔

• 5d

The Lightnings reached the final two years ago... they lost against the Hawks though :P

• 5d

I'm not one for hockey. But this is very true.

• ı dont know

• I'm from Florida and I'm not hot so...

• From what I've heard is that they are more superficial, so they would put more energy into their looks. But that's just what I've heard.

• Whatever

What Guys Said 12

• I went to UC Santa Barbara for college, and trust me I know how you feel! ;-)

Let me tell you why u see so many good looking girlies! It is because of the weather. When the weather is warm year-round and by a body of water, people are more active and outdoors-y, and also people feel more of a social pressure to stay/get in shape.

Think about it, if people are going to the beach for 9-10 months a year, and the weather is warm so people are wearing shorts, tank tops, bathing suits, etc. all the time, and you see MANY people doing so and keeping themselves in shape... that culture rubs off on you.

I became way more health-conscious and fitness-conscious, when I was going to UCSB in lovely Santa Barbara, CA. My family wasn't very health-conscious at all back them. But living in that area with all these people in shape everywhere, that culture does rub off on you and socially pressures you (in a good way) to not be a slob.

• Because it is closer to the equator.

• It's the beach phenomenon. They show their body more often than in other places, so they gotta stay fit and ready. They call it "beach body" for a reason.

• Brazilian girls are hotter :)

• When I was last there, I did notice that there were a lot of cute blondes there. Southern girls in particular often have a special something about them. I think it's because of all the fried gater meat they eat

• Probably more Hungarian immigrants there from 1956 or something

• Because the sun is out all day.

• Closer to the equator.
    Hehheh... Hoo... I should write that one down.

• Really? Aight I'll visit Florida someday ;D

• 5d

I'm in Florida bruh, they're not that great.

• 5d

I heard Cali girls are 👌👌
      I'm down yo lmk when you in the US

• 5d

@Ephemera1 Yep it's true, Cali girls are like next level hotness lol

• Florida is the worst state in the US.

• Because Florida is a conservative state an conservative girls are hot. Liberals race traitors are usually fat and feminists

• Are they?
    I only know one here, yes and yes, she's smoking hot.