What does it mean when a girl sends you selfies of her, is it a sign she's interested?

I was just wondering cause my best friend is girl but she hardly ever sends me selfies of her haha but we are very close like family. And I've also got friends who are girls but they hardly ever do it too.

Most Helpful Girl

• If i send a bunch of selfies to a guy I want him to see how pretty I look. Lol. So it could be a sign she likes you but if you are close to her like family it might not mean as much as if it were a girl you barely know, Just keep observing the nature of her texts

• 1d

Basically we don't really know each other that well, we've been talking for like a while and I feel she likes talking to me cause she'll open to up to me and share personal information about her and stuff like that

What Girls Said 2

• If it is Out of the Ordinary Here, Dear... Yes, could be Something is Cooking.
    Stay Tuned and Alert for Maybe More signs of What could be Something Special and More in Store, where Once on the Boy Back Burner, to Put it Mildly, could be Now Somehow, a Hot Spot.
    Good luck. xx

• I often send selfies to my best male friend, because I feel at ease around him and sometimes I have something funny to show him.
    I don't send romantic interests selfues as easily, because I feel too shy for that.

What Guys Said 4

• Mostly if a girl is your friend and sends you selfies it's because she feels easy around you. Tell her she's beautiful see how that goes first. She wants your opinion on something that is for sure. But does not just mean she wants you two to date.

• Nope, a female friend of mine would send me selfies and even screenshoted snapchats that i sent her. I asked her out, thinking she liked me and she shot me down.

• Like you said, your best friend is a girl. Just because she sends selfies, doesn't mean she's interested. You guys are best friends, if you feel there may be something to it, just ask her.

• Usually or just showing off