Guys, do you kiss and tell?

why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know SOOOME guys kiss and tell. Like, I met this girl online and we started talking, and she told me how she kissed this guy, and he went on and told this other guy who happened to be friends with her as well. It's kinda annoying, if you ask me. Just because you kissed someone doesn't mean you have to let the whole world know. Geez. ~__~

Anyways, I think they do it because they like to gloat about it, especially if the guy they tell also happens to know who you are. I know it sounds silly and childish, but hey - that's how guys are usuallly. Let's say we're talking about two guys here - S and D. Let's say S kissed this girl that D knows about. It would probably go something along these lines:

S: "Hey bro you know that girl in accounting?"

D: "You mean that hot girl who's always flirting with you?"

S: "Yeah, her. Yeah, I totally kissed her the other day."

D: "No way, man! That's awesome."

If I kissed a girl though I probably would go and tell my best friend about it as soon as possible, because I still haven't kissed yet and it would be like one of those things that I'd feel like making a big deal about. =p She'd be the only one I'd tell though. I mean, I can imagine these days nobody cares if you made out with a girl or not.

What Guys Said 8

• depends on the girl and the circumstances. if it was a drunken 1 night stand.. HeLll NOOoo if I was on top of the world and wanted people to know how happy I am then yeah id be like "D0000d you would not beleive this! I'm so happy with life right now!" Also if it's one of those 'no one can know about this moments' then no I wouldn't.

• K depends on the girl you said? expplain please. first its not a drunken 1 night stander. 2nd it is that one of those no one can know mometns but he still told on me.

• Sorry should rephrase that.. it looks all wrong lol sorry my bad.. if he told on you, youcould take it one of two ways, he is in love and ecstatic about the big step you took and wanted to tell someone about it or he is a pretentious jerk that only kissed you so he could look good to his mates.

• No, never, this would be a betrayal of our conifidence in each other.

Besides, could be dangerous, often relationships are secret or illicit!

• only my closest m8s would get info but generally speaking no because I dnt want everybody knowing my sh*te

• Good answer. :) but what do you call males who like to dish on everything about this girl they're both liking... and then tell the girl what they both dished out on each other?

• i don't like making my personal life headlines.(i'm unlike most people thought) I see no reason to make it known to everyone what you and your girl are doing

• i would only tell my best and closest of friends if they bring it up and what came out of my mouth would only be good things like wow she was amazing or I love the taste of her lip gloss. other than that its between me and her

• Not a good idea you get a rep and then some girls will avoid you because you tell...

• I tell my bros because they tell me their stories. It's about trust. I will avoid mentioning her name out of respect.

• That's fair enough as long as your keeping her identity under wraps.

• I still have respect for the girls I've made out with. None of them were trashy.

• Good 2 know. ;)

• It depends, if the girl is an amazing kisser and the subject was brought up. Yeah sure why not, girl shouldnt be mad if I am boasting about her. If the girl was a bad kisser, I won't even mention her as a person I have been with, unless we were actually boyfriend and girlfriend out in public. If it was just a get together make out session and she was bad, yeah never happened, not telling anyone.

• Really? so your saying if the kiss, make out and sex was good, you will boast it to your friends?

• I wouldn't care if she dated my friend, as long as long as they are both obviously over the relationship, and not using me for jealousy reasons or payback or any other reasons. If I like a girl I'm not gonna let anyone get in the way of that.

• Wow. :) nice answer.

What Girls Said 1

• I am not sure why but... Me and this guy agreed to keep our little "tryst" a secret. He said he didn't like people knowing his business. He said if he heard it come back to him he would know I was telling people.. Well I didn't tell anybody and the a** told his "best friend". Of coarse he told somebody who I am close to and it totally came back to me... Why did he kiss and tell like that? I totally can't trust him so that's totally over.. And this coming out could really be bad.. Guys: WHY!