Do you consider dumping by text is coward?

Hi, my ex dump me by text, I get sad and angry at the same time. I will understand if he wanted to dump me, but not in the cruel way he did. I waited 2 days, I saw he unblocked me from msn. So I was still so sad and angry and that I send him an e-mail. I told him that he was a coward dumping me by text after all his promises, because 1 week before he told me he will be there for me. I told him he lie to me. But after all, if that is what he wanted and makes him happy, I wished him the best on life and hopes that find a girl that treated him good. Also told him not to worry, because I will never call him or write to him, just like he told me to do. Then he delete me from facebook, msn. Did I did wrong on sending him that e-mail?Why did he deleted me, I just wrote him the true about how he was acting, I didn't insult him in any moment, just let him know how I felt, because I really wanted things to work.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dumping via texting is very cowardly and wrong. I was dumped through text messaging after dating the guy for 7 months. It was very painful and made me feel like he never really cared about me at all during the relationship. He even had the nerve to get upset with me for not wanting to be his friend after his actions. You did absolutely nothing wrong in your actions. The break-up process is no fun for anybody, but breaking up through text messaging just causes pain on both sides. You were the mature one in the situation.

What Guys Said 4

• People don't like to face the truth when they know they were wrong, so don't worry too much about what he did.

And yes, dumping someone by any format other than in person is very cowardly.

The only time it's acceptable is when you have no other options, in which case I'd reccomend a written letter, because at least it conveys that you put forth effort and thought.

• Yes, that is why I think. I called him, to tell him a reason and to talk it, but he text me not to call him again because I was going to loose my time. I didn't realize he was so coward, immature, selffisg and heartless until know.

• Love your dog picture, =0)

• Thank you. Yea, he's a handful.

Don't worry about him, you'll find what's right for you.

• Ending a relationship through text is a HIGH SCHOOL move! Its very immature.

• Yes its cowardly and rude, always break up face to face.

• not really, if I don't really care about a girl or if she is a complete nut job and I can't be stuffed dealing with her crap I would dump her over text or maybe just ignore her and move on

• Well, in first place, then why where you with her, if you didn't care about her...

• Many reason, she could have tricked me into thinking she was normal, she could be bipolar, I could just have wanted to f*** her, many many reasons why I could have been with her

What Girls Said 3

• At least you got a text! The guy I've been seeing for over a year just stopped talking to me. And he's a hell of a lot closer to 50 than 40. I sent him a text asking if he wanted me to leave or if he just wanted to left alone or be with someone else. He couldn't even give that a straight answer via text, phone message, voice mail, email...nothing. I've been twisting in the wind for almost a month! I'm thinking that is the grand daddy of Coward.

• Yes that is another coward act, but believe me , I have pass both experiences, and it hurts more the cruel text message, than the other guy that disappeared,,,

• Yeah I totally agree, I'm going through this at the moment. Its far worse to be left hanging with no closure, no text, phone call or email - nothing. That's just brutal and cruel. The decent thing is to tell someone you want out, disappearing is cowardly.

• you were completely right in everything you did.

people should never ever ever dump people through texting!

• He's very immature. Good riddance, you should be happy he's outta there. Now go egg his house.