Should I bring up the kiss or let things pan out?

I met this guy about 5 or 6 months ago. But I was still devastated over the way my ex and I ended things and was in no position to date at all. So when we first met, we didn't really click and eventually stopped talking.

I ran into him a few weeks ago, and we've been talking a lot more ever since. Then a few days ago he kissed me. He texted me the next day, but he didn't bring up the kiss. We've talked about having dinner together, but haven't set definite plans yet.

Is it a good sign that he wants to hang out or should he be doing more? Should I bring up the kiss somehow? Please bear with me! I'm extremely out of practice with this dating-someone-new routine lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its very good that he wants to hang out he probably want to take it a bit slow. you cold bring up the kiss but just don' concentrate on it just bring it up see if he liked it if so then move on with the conversation.

• Sounds like a plan. Thank you!

What Guys Said 1

• I recently was with this girl and we were kissing and stuff like that, but we'd never talk about that. We'd just talk about life and stuff like that. She stopped talking to me last week so I really can't help you lol. Maybe it's important to talk about that stuff? I don't know. I could learn something from this.

• Hahaha aww! Yeah my ex kissed me but never brought it up so I figured he regretted it or just did it as a heat-of-the-moment type of thing or he was just waiting on me to bring it up. And that pretty much blew up in my face horribly lol. I just don't want history to repeat itself.

If I may ask, what made you not bring it up?

• I just don't see the reason too. I will, however, if you're making out again. I'll be like "the last time we kissed was amazing. This time is even better." or something corny like that lol

What Girls Said 0