Kissing short girls?

Okay, this is probably really silly and slightly strange, but I have no idea how to approach shorter girls to kiss them. I find it really awkward standing with them if their much smaller than I am.

There's a girl I'm interested in at the moment but she said she's 5 ft tall, whereas I think I'm around 5'8 (Don't take that for certain because I'm not sure) but anyhow if I'm with her how should I go about it if We're going to kiss, because getting on one knee or leaning forward Doesn't seem to great, so does anyone know a way of making it less.Awkward?

Also, how should I let her know that I'm interested , what body signs should I look for to see that she's interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• haha I'm glad there's finally something I have personal experience in. I'm 5'2 and I always go for taller guys so I'm sure they've all had to deal with the short thing.

To be honest, it's never been a big deal. I've kissed tons of guys, all of them at least 6 foot. sometimes taller. It may be slightly difficult but I've never found it awkward. most of them said they found it really cute because it made them feel big and manly. Just approach her like you would anyone else. She'll have to stretch a little and you'll need to bend a little. But trust me, 5'8 and 5' is really no big deal. I've even gotten on my toes a little bit, but for me it's no different than hugging a taller guy with my arms around his neck.

What Girls Said 8

• If you're worried about it in the beginning, try sitting down for the first kiss. After that, it probably won't be that awkward if you stand. Cause as soon as one starts moving their face forward, the other one will get what they want and move in too. I doubt it'll be very awkward.

But really, until you know if she's actually interested or not, I wouldn't worry about the kiss too much. She'll probably give you the normal signs anyone would give to show you this (although it really depends on the girl). Smiles, makes eye contact, laughs at jokes you make, stuff like that. And if you two are fairly close already, just ask her to hang out. If she agrees, she is probably interested.

• Wow, I can totally relate to this because I'm around 5'2", and most of the guys I'm intrested in are a lot taller than me. I find that most guys will bend down to reach me.and I'll stand on my toes to reach them. You can also get creative with positioning, like when your sitting or laying down, or maybe even spiderman! Get creative and have fun!

To let her know your intrested, I at first wouldn't be too pushy, but maybe try to get closer to her. Hold her hand, put your arm around her or touch her face. I love it when guys do these things before we kiss. It really lets you know that they want to get closer and more comfortable. And as long as you stay open and relaxed things shouldn't be awkward. Just focus on keeping both of you comfortable and having fun. Good luck! =)

• I'm 5'1 and my boyfriend is 6'1. That's a whole foot, baby!

But it's not weird at all. Sometimes he leans down, sometimes I stand on my toes, or we meet somewhere in the middle.

If you're initiating the kiss and it's the first one don't expect her to stand on her tip toes since she might be caught off guard and probably won't do that. Maybe push her hair behind her ear or touch her neck or something. Then just lean down and kiss her.

• I am slightly on the shorter end of the spectrum and I know your situation from the other end. The guys I am attracted to are usually above 6 feet. Get close to her and run your fingers through her hair so your hand is on the back of her head. Look her in the eye so she knows what your about to do then go for it. With your hand on the back of her head you can support it so she doesn't get a neck cramp. If you are going for a long make out session do her a favor and sit down. Arching your neck like that is painful and can be a mood killer.

• Pick her up & hold her by the waist.& have her put her legs around you;

heyy I'm 5ft=]

Lolss

• my boyfriend kissed me when we were lying down, & he even has picked me up and leaned against a car and kissed me (:

be creative, kiss her on the bed, couch, there are several ways.

(im 4'11 and my man is probably around your height also)

• the same way as if you were going to kiss someone your hight I'm 4'11

• okay.

if your going to kiss me

just put your hand on her neck, lean down, tilt your head a little bit and lock lips!

if she goes to kiss you

LEAN DOWN! you should never make her go up to kiss you!

What Guys Said 2

• Go with the flow. You don't really have to worry much about it. When it comes, it will be natural. She will probably stand on her feet tip and whatnot. If you think about it, it can come sort of "robotic" at the moment, because she might not do what you pictured. Just be natural!

• Lol, yeah I'm 6 feet tall and she's like 5'2 it all just really falls into place, she may even get on her tippy toes. It may be easier for you and her sitting down on like a bench or something. But just don't sweat it, and everything should come out good. Good Luck :D