I met this a guy at the club. should I go out on a date with him ?

Okkk so I met this guy at the club he was really sweet and we danced the entire night. We didn't leave each others side once we met. He bought me drinks and we made out a couple of times. At the end of the night he asked me for my number and walked me outta the club and to the car. He's been txtin me ever since. We text all day from morning to night. And he seems like a really sweet funny guy. He asked me if I would go out on a date and I said sure. But I'm kind of scared to go out with a complete stranger. I'm scared something could happen to me. And there is also a age difference I'm 18 and he's 22. What do you think I should do? Is it safe or should I just not go out with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes date him if you feel safe my parents met at a club and my brother met his furture wife at a club!

lol good luck

What Guys Said 3

• Just go to mutual places remember all of our friends were once strangers.

• double date

He's most likely seeing you if you're willing to give in sex. That's what happens with clubs. Or he may want to date you.

Just be SAFE.. bring a friend along

• Go on a double date because it would be safer.

What Girls Said 5

• Just tell someone where you are going and be sure to have the date somewhere public maybe in the daytime if that reassures you. If he's into you he'll agree with what you want for the date. He sounds like he's into you so he sould agree. I met an ex in a club too and went on a date a week later which was a really good experience at the time. As for the age difference it's not huge , see how you get on with him again first. Good luck.

• give him a shot! I met my boyfriend at a club and we been going out for 3 months... maybe for the first date you should bring a friend and ask him to bring someone for your friend... that's how I started off with my boyfriend... just to be on the safe side...

• Go on a date

Public place

Drive yourself (don't make mention of where you live or anything)

Should be fine though. Usually if they're going to end up doing something crap they do it straight away but considering he didn't ask you to come home with him or anything when you first met it should be fine :)

• I don't think there's anything for you to be worried about. and I'm sure it's perfectly safe so go out with him if you like him! I was in the same exact situation before (I met my ex-boyfriend at a club) and I was so nervous cause I just met him. He too would text me all day long and he would every single day too.

• I think if you want to you could go out for a first date and take things from there. If you are worried that something could happen to you then both of you could meet up some place public like a restaurant. But don't let him bring you home or don't go back to his house. As for the age difference I wouldn't worry to much about that remember guy mature slower than girls so he could be good for you if he's older.