A kiss on the cheek?

How would you interpret a kiss on the cheek? A guy told me he never initiates it with a girl, she has to do it. I don't think I have the ovaries for... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what you do after you kiss his cheek. If you kiss him and then just turn away, that's just going to confuse the hell out of him. If you want it to send a signal, then you do it, look him in the eyes and stay as close to him as your situation might allow and hope that either he kisses you or he opens himself for you to actually kiss him

• Ooo, that's good advice actually. I'd love to be able to be all smooth and keep my lips near him so he can turn into me and kiss back more fully, but I don't think I have it in me ;) I can just imagine myself chickening out and pulling away from him after the peck like I've been burned.

• Show Older
    • Aw man, that's bullsh*t. I'm sorry it turned out so badly; and here I was hoping such a sweet gesture would come from sweet people.

• Sweet is sometimes only a precursor to the sour