Would you rather date a chubby girl or a skinny girl?

i know most would go for in between but what if those 2 were the only options.

thanks for answering in advance :)

i just gave a best answer by accident :p

anyways he answered me first so I'm leaving it like that and most people said it doesn't really matter so I guess it means it would depend on the whole package the good and bad about the girl..
THANKS EVERYONE!now I'm more motivated to lose weight, I'm not so fat and there are people who think I shouldn't but I want to its for my own health :D
and I hate how When a fat girl eats a cheeseburger, people think, "Ew, eat a salad."

When a fat girl eats a salad, people think, "Is she trying to lose weight or something?"

but..
when a skinny girl eats a cheeseburger, people think, "Wow, she eats and eats and never gains a pound."

and when a skinny girl eats a salad, people think, "Why is she eating a salad? She doesn't need to lose weight."
best answer now goes to person with most liked answer

Most Helpful Guy

• if the skinny girl got a ass then why not ? but if she don't then nah , if the chubby girl got ass then why not ? but if she don't then nah . bottom point she gotta have ass ya dig ? lol

What Guys Said 36

• Definitely perfer a chubby girl over a skinny one. Reason being is that chubby girls are more sexy because they have more of those feminine curves that turn us guys on. I honestly can't stand this whole ideal of making every woman so skinny they look like 11 year old boys. In general, girls are most sexy between the 125-155 lbs weight range.

• Chubby girls are better, but there's a limit.

• Depends how skinny - I don't like to see bones sticking out of a girl. In all honesty, it doesn't matter.

• Not too skinny yet not too chubby. I used to be attracted to a girl who was on the big side, because she had a terrific personality and always had a cheerful attitude, she was so cute! If chubby girls want to be more attractive to guys, always be happy and outgoing, not sad and depressed because of your not slim. More men will want to be with you and they'll be less shallow.

• confidence is an attractive thing whether its in a guy or a girl :D

Thanks for answering :]

• Skinny=good

Really skinny=bad

Little chubby=good

Really chubby=bad

• chubby. I found many to be attractive. Of course skinny girls are attractive too, but ther are so many too skinny. Plus, I think I can relate to a chubby girl more since I am chubby myself.

• Skinny girls are a major turn off(Skinny as in Anorexic skinny), especially when you can see all her ribs all the time (smaller breast sizes also tend to augment it, making it look worse) Personally I'd rather have a girl packing some meat on her bones then a skeleton :P

• Chubby. I can make her work down to a thin size, plus side she will have the package included when she does. :-)

• And what if she doesn't want to be "worked down to a thin size?"

For f***'s sake, you make her sound like an obese animal and not a human being.

• Well she basiclly is, cuzz I don't know her. As she is imaginary. FEAR MY LACK OF SYMPATHY!

• Skinny, but not too skinny. Like around the average weight (10 lb less and 10 lb more is perfect)

• skinny. And I totally agree with you on the food thing.

• skinny. it's far easier to fatten up

• its easy for a girl who isn't picky about food, anorexic skinny girls are very picky eaters

• because their bar is higher not the other way around. fat people would eat almost anything when hungry, they lack the discipline and self control in many cases to not put the bad stuff in their bodies. it's not about cuisine

• Actually, it's got a bit to do with genetics too. Slow metabolism is hereditary & it sucks.

But, if the girl just sits there and eats & eats what ever when their hungry, that's their own damn fault. But if they try watching what they eat, chances are it's not gonna come off easy, because of the damn metabolism.

• Skinny. I think Dr. Fix nailed it.

• Without waiting for your response:

Calorie is calorie.

Start with this:

link

Depending on your activities, you can determine the amount of calories you need.

Use this to figure out how much to take in:

link

When it comes to exercises, use this to figure out how much you burn and an exercise:

link

The thing is you have to remember that 1 lbs of fat is equal to 3400 calories to burn and it takes only 1000 calories for a 200 lbs fit US Marine to burn running in 1 hour!

Are you as it as fit as a US Marine?Can you run for 1 hour?

Count your calories and you'll do fine!

• Thank you so much ! but I'm not a fan of calories and burning them, the only time I did lose 13 kg (27 lbs) was when I went to the gym everyday, I quit eating chocolate crisps soft drinks and I oven cook everything instead of frying it, I still eat in restaurants but definatley not in fast food restaurants, all that cuts down enough calories plus 1-3 hours exercise daily I lost the 13 in 2 months..

• back when I used to go to the gym daily I used to be able to run for 15 minutes, its not too great but its great for someone who was out of breath when going up 2 floors of stairs

• MAYBE the chubby, but it depends on HOW skinny N chubby N a lot of other factors

• actually that's not what I think at all. if I see someone fat or thin eating a cheese burger I think they must like cheese burgers, same gos for salads or anything else. that's if I think anything about it at all.

• a skinny girl, but it doesn't matter all that much to me. :)

• skinny -- I have never found an overweight girl attractive

• chubby. makes for better cuddling. by chubby though, I don't mean like huge or obese.

• probably skinny, but if the girl was only a little bit chubby I wouldn't mind that aswell

• Skinny Girl

• No...I would not go for the in betweens...Nor for the chubby,The skiny one...winns my hart..annytime...hope that was what you wanted to hear...

• skinny. I have yet to meet an overweight girl that I'm attracted to.

• Skinny, (sorry)

• no need to apologize when I asked and I do want an honest answer, and its not like I would be depressed if you said skinny I am in the process of losing weight (lost 13 kg so far..24 to go) but felt like quitting so I decided asking this would probably tell me what to do (quit or not)

• Ahh! Good for you! It all comes down to how much you eat and how much you spend! Genetically I am screwed! I have the mental or emotional tendency to get fat, if you know what I mean, but in the same time, genetically, I can't get fat or I will die early of heart disease and such. If you want to work on your weight I think I can help you to a point that you can dial in teh weight you want. Within reason, of course. But then again, what I mean with within reason is that Victoria Becham is

• within reason.

What say you!

• I'd say skinny girls/ chubby girls.

• I'm not sure. How chubby are we talking?

• skinny.

• Hate to admit it..but you asked...skinny all the way...no anorexia please but I like slender...

• skinny

• I would rather date sporty, fit/athletic girls, but skinny is ok too.

• I will always prefer ebony chubby and curvy women with very big boobs, in fact I am in search of one to get married to, please if any is available you can contact me on +2348037492095,
    I love them big because they are sexier and cares for there man

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 13

• I think skinny and chubby are okay..Just depends on how chubby and how skinny..bones? yuck no! unhealthy! a little gut on a chubby person? who cares..most of us do ha ha I do :-) What is chubby anyway? I am not considered chubby..more like tall and carry my curves graciously ;-) so I have a small gut..and a butt..and boobs...and some hips..I would be more like Kim Kardashian than Kate Moss..and you know what? I LOVE IT :-D That doesn't make me chubby. Chubby is like the step before obese...It's where you have a lot of extra unnecessary fat in places you do not want. In that case, I'd either embrace it..or hit the gym and ditch McDonald's.

• If I was a guy I'd want a chubby girl over skinny. I've had skinny girls calling me fat since I was a kid so I guess you could say I have a complex with skinny chicks.

• i'm surprised most guys are saying skinny. when I think skinny, I think skin and bones, not many curves, and all that. when I think chubby, I think not necessarily fat, but maybe just more meat on their bones than your average girl? anyway, I think it depends on how that person carries themselves

• really? when I think skinny, I think very thin, but not just skin and bones.

and with cubby I think FAT. no offence. just saying that's what I picture when someone says a key word.

• Either, I don't really care that much. Chubby can be cute and skinny can be just plain gross.

• How come all the people who said skinny have down arrows?

Somebody is grumpy today lol

If I was a guy I would choose the cubby girl--- but it depends. If she was over 200 I probably would choose the skinny girl, but if she was like 100 pounds I would choose neither lol

• i didn't up arrow or down arrow anyone lol

• i guess people are trying to consider my feelings which is kind of annoying, this question is getting old and people are still answering it

i know most would date the skinny girl I just wanted to hear it and see it so that I'm more aware of it .. I've lost 3 kilos this month :D

• Ooh congrats!

Just don't turn into a stick :P

• I'll go with the personnality first. Chubby or skinny doesn't matter if the girl or guy have the thing who makes her or him sparkling (not like a fr*aking vampire) but you know...the thing.

• I would be skinny because I can eat a lot and it will be easier to run and get out of small places also skinny people are healthier

• I tots agree with the "get out of small places" thing!

• skinny is not healthier.

• Skinny is definitely does NOT mean healthier. I used to hate the fact that I have a curvy body and I would starve myself trying to be skinny. It didn't accomplish much and I was depressed all the time. I now eat a healthy diet with healthy foods and I except use regularly and weigh more than I ever have. 160 lbs. I am honestly happier with my body than I have been my whole life.

• Id say skinny girl, because I am skinny and Id rather not be smothered. Also I like the flexibility :)

• wiould you rather date a skinny guy or a chubbby one?

• well I'm a girl, and I'm not a lesbo lol...but I think it just looks freakin weird when a girl looks like she is bulimic but fat is NOT pretty either.

• I may be a little biased as a curvy girl myself, but as a bisexual, I can honestly say that I'm more attracted to a "chubbier" hourglass figure than a skinny girl. Taking care of yourself is key, though. Having class. It's really attractive when curvy girls wear flattering clothing instead of stuff that squeezes them. If you wear a size 16, don't try to fit into a 12. THE NUMBER DOESN'T MATTER. You'll look sexier in a size that FITS.

• i asked my guyfriend and he said skinny def

• Well most will say they want skinny but when I go outside I see couples where the girls are mostly all fat so either they got with them like that or they let themselves go.

• I don't think anyone who sees a fat girl eating a salad thinks what you just stated. I like to see people choosing healthy options for their body, so that means if I see a really skinny person eating a cookie for lunch I get really upset and think they need to eat that cheeseburger.

• thanks for your opinion :]