Can my boyfriend be attracted to his ''cousin''?

Well me and my boyfriend have been together for about 2 years and I just met his cousin she is pretty and has a nice body at first she seemed like a nice type of girl but when I started getting to know her more she seemed kind of whorish.. my boyfriend tries flirting with her by putting on a mask to scare her and stuff.. I've never been so jealous this one time when she was going out to a party she asked him if the dress looked sexy. my boyfriend just smiles and nods no... I have a really bad feeling about her.. I don't seem to like how she is around him he acts pretty weird when she's around also... any tips etc I really don't want to be all jealous over his cousin.

& He has picture of her on his phone

Most Helpful Girl

• I've noticed with one of my guy cousins that he always seems to flirt with one of my girl cousins who is really pretty. But while he is obviously attracted to her, they would never hook up because they're family, and I don't know your boyfriend and his cousin, but I would assume they have the same morals. Still, I can see where you're coming from and how frustrating it might be. I get so disgusted when I see the way my cousins flirt with each other. Just know that she might be pretty, but she isn't a threat to you. I get how it might make you not feel pretty enough for him or pushed aside, but if he had to choose between you and her, I bet he would choose you. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Definitely some attraction there, but as long as it stays in the attraction phase, there's nothing to worry about. What you don't want to do is start the jealous whine that sends him to her arms for comfort.

• Eh it's possible but remember that it was up until the last hundred years or so that it was OK to marry cousins. It's just the way guys are that we can be attracted to pretty much anyone. My advice is to lose the jealousy. Yes I know it's hard. The point is that it's a huge waste of time, just like worrying. If something bad is going to happen, it's going to happen regardless of your negativity, you know? Better to just enjoy the good times.

• I use to be really attracted to one of my female cousins. Never has ever happened and never will but the attraction between both of use was there.

What Girls Said 4

• I know this would be really weird to bring it up with him, but in some way I would talk to him about it and bring it up. Some people have no shame and don't care who they try and seduce for their own egotistic pleasure. She may be vain and just wants attention? Don't even take it personal, she may act that way with every other guy:P But yeah, if it really does bother you, and you really do think there's somethng weird going on, bring it up with him and talk. Good luck !

• What a weird guy to flirt with his own cousin...

• This is the same as my sistuation, my fb and cousin always tell each other they love each other&have a very touchy feely relationship, in fact one time his cousin was racist towards me as she is Turkish and I am English and he stuck up for her.

• LOL of course he can be attracted to his cousin.. in fact I think he is xD

do they have any past history together? I don't know like having made out at some family party having been drunk or something? This girl is his cousin, she's hot and female, she's not his mother. Guys are guys - they like girls - do the math, just because she's his cousin he can still think she is hot for example.. of course what he might think is that he can't be in a relationship with her because of that fact but it doesn't mean it never crossed his mind. I have friends who have thought their cousins were hot and actually got drunk at family weddings and ended up making out with them; it never got any further than that of course but they still remained close and became even better friends! presently both the guy and girl who are cousins have a girlfriend and boyfriend and they all hang out in a group.. so yeah.. these things happen.. and I've heard they happen A lot.