Girls do you like standing on your tippy toes to kiss a guy?

girls do you like standing on your tip toes to kiss a guy? is this a disadvantage and unattractive for short guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I do like it since I prefer taller guys.

What Girls Said 13

• Not really. It's a disadvantage for me. I'm 5'2 and my boyfriend is 6 foot so you can see we have quite a big height difference. I tend to wobble, I'm pretty clumsy, so it's easier if he gets down on my level or I climb up on something.

• yes

no

• that doesn't make sense

you like it but don't think short guys are turn offs?

• you're just one of those girls that lies on here to seem like a good girl

it's not working

• why the hell would I do that? do I have something to prove to you or anyone else on this site? do you think I really care what YOU think of ME? I don't think so. I'm just being honest. I'm a short girl. I've dated guys from 5'6 to 6'4. if you want to be hung up on something as stupid as height, than go for it. good luck.

• Honestly I have never thought about it because I have to stand on my toes for a lot of things.

• No. This is why I don't go for tall guys.

• My boyfriend teases me when I stand on my tippy toes, because I don't really have to. He tends to then lean down more, but I always end up back on my toes again. I just like being as close as possible to him I guess >w<

• yus c: no lol

• No? The guy is supposed to pick you up or bend to kiss the girl.

• Yes, I do, something about it, I like. The taller the better in my opinion.

But I'm 5'3 so most guys are taller than me.

• it depense on the girl. somethimes they find it cute to reach for kisses for guys, and sometimes they find it annoying.

• I don't mind it at all. It means that he's tall and I happen to love tall guys.

• I love kissing either way. Close to my height or much taller.

• yes, its kinda cute and teasing, its not that short guys are a turn off its jst that i prefer tall guys

• i go for the taller guys .

not that short guys are bad .

i just don't lik it wen I wear my cute heels nd were the same height

What Guys Said 0