Would you ever date/marry an albino person?

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl looks like a snow wolf or something. She looks awesome. That guy in the second link is the same guy from Katy Perry's E.T. video...lol

• Wow, I thought the guy from her E.T. video was Kanye West wearing tons of white makeup lol

• Lol Well the guy rapping is but the other guy towards the end of the video is that guy on the second link.

What Guys Said 9

• That girl's pretty cute actually.

• I would love to but I'm not sure I can deal with their hangups I meet an albino girl yesterday and things were going great then i asked For her number and she told me she don't date darkies... Lol the irony was not lost on me... Another told me I was sick in the head cause i said I liked how her skin looked... against mine #ushouldletmeloveu #letmyloveadoreu

• Dont get me wrong every one has hangups but albinos tend to have one or two that r unique to them just as the stigma and bullshit that society has put on them is.

• the girl looks fine to me

• Albino women are sexy! I've never seen one that I didn't think was beautiful. They all remind me of silver maidens... Beautiful.. I would definitely date one and see where it leads.

• i wouldn't find it too off putting, so yes

• F*** yeah. Would you?

• sure!

• Awesome. There was a girl who used to say she was almost albino, and you could see looking at her she wasn't lying, like. She garnered the nickname 'The Milky Bar Kid', haha, because she had almost pure white skin and that extremely cloudy yellowey colour hair. She was a bit of a **** though, and didn't wash, which was kind of a shame...

• *a girl I went to high school with

• maybe, it depends on the person... I've never seen one in real life so they must be extremely rare

• I have an albino dude in my school! And I've seen some around my area recently. Rare, but they are out there. They tend to be in Africa

• i just googled that, that's so horrible, they kill the person and sell the body parts to witch doctors, to make "medicine" because they believe that albinos can cure the sick

• Its not that bad, tribes have entirely alien moral structures to us, so appear brutal and vicious, but in the kind of barren and/or savage natural world that surrounds them, death is somewhat expected you must remember

• That girl actually looks really cool so sure I'd date an albino person.

• im an albino and i do pretty good , the only thing is we really can't drive (there are exceptions)

What Girls Said 12

• Sure. I love weird quirks. =] They're a plus in most cases for me. Obviously it depends on the person, just like in any other relationship, but I don't find albinism itself UNattractive. I think it's neat.

• yes! is it weird that it's like a dream of mine? I fall in love with every albino guy I meet, it's horrible. It's just such an intriguing look!

• if they are nice person

• I would date maybe not marry

• I saw tru life about them and I don't think I would because the children would have a hard life

• i though albino people had red eyes? but I could date the 1st guy, but the 2nd picture freaks me out.

• They don't have red eyes. Only albino animals have red eyes. But they do have very light colored eyes.

• My mother's friend has a daughter who keeps having albino kids. She has five, all for the same man, all albinos. The last kid she had was a girl, last time I saw the baby she was three months and had pink eyes. Her eyes kept moving rapidly. The pink eyes really freaked me out.

• They tend to be unattractive, so no.

I know, I'm a horrible, shallow, superficial, female dog

• They look unusual. I love unusual ! So yes :D

• Sure, I don't see a problem with it.

• Really? how so?

• Theyre still human, they live in society. The only thing that's different about them is that they don't have melanin which gives color. It doesn't matter how they look, all that matters are the feelings.

• Sure, why not

• Date yes marry probably not

• no I wouldnt