Is it weird for a senior in high school to date a sophomore?

yea I'm 17 and she is 15. my school is pretty small and I like this girl but no one at my school really dates anyone younger or older than them. I know in public schools it is more common but I don't know let me know. also... what do you think the age difference limit should be for teens ...

Most Helpful Girl

• No this is not weird for a senior to date a sophamore:P it's just two years. Go and have fun with this girl and quit worrying about what everybody else thinks. My Boyfriend is two years younger than me and he is very mature minded, level headed and everything I could ask for in a Boyfriend :) but when it comes to age limit for teens, I'd say maybe 2, maybe 3 years is apprpreate, because I know when I was 13 there was no way I was going out with a 16 year old, no matter how nice he was:P So basically it all depends on your parents, lol, but to me 2 years seems appropriate for girls and boys with the whole age thing :) Hope I helped a little. Peace!

What Girls Said 5

• when I was a sophomore, a lot of my (girl) sophomore friends dated senior guys. When I was a senior this past year, a lot of my (guy) senior friends dated sophomore girls. I think its completely fine.

• i think that's fine:) people at my school do that a lot (im in a small school too). but I don't see anything wrong with it. good luck

• I don't think it's strange. My best friend last year had this huge crush on a girl who was 3 years younger. I guess love doesn't have much to do with age itself but with the people involved so if you 2 are happy I don't think it's weird at all.

• that's a pretty big age difference and I don't think it could alst

• noooooooooooo if you like her go for it

What Guys Said 1

• you're fine. I'm 17, and 15 is as low as I'll go. I have a friend who's in my grade (senior) who's dating a sophomore.. and earlier this summer I had a crush on a girl that was 15 but certainly didn't look/act like it. too bad she turned out to be kinda whore-ish