If she takes hours to reply to my text is she not interested?

I'd assume she's busy or whatever, but when I searched for this question on the site, the girls replies were always like "10 minutes or 15 minutes" for guys they like.

Most Helpful Guy

• ok, for starters, you are the guy. you shouldn't care how fast she gets back to you. if you are trying to schedule something and she doesn't get back to you , make other plans. your life should not revolve around her. As for why she might take hours to get back to you? she might be busy, she might be in an area with no service, her phone might be off, her phone might be dead... or a million other reasons. If she wants to be with you she'll make some effort to be with you, and if she doesn't then move on and don't waste your time on her.

What Girls Said 3

• Her phone could be off :S that's not that likely a reason but I almost always have my phone off so I'm late replying to texts. Either that or she's just a little too busy to reply? :S

• maybe... :/

• Not always. I take 15-30 min to reply back to guys, especially the ones I'm interested in. It's all about giving the impression That you have other things going on in your life. If I'm not interested or pissed off, I wait like 6 hours to a day to reply.

• yeah, that's what I figured, she's not interested. She takes hours, 6 or even a day, to reply.

What Guys Said 2

• try CALLING her better see how that works out..if she busy wait until she ain't and then hit the phone call ...idk if I liked a girl I would rather hear her voice then to see a text -_-

• this is what I'm going through, I would assume yes