Would a Hispanic guy ever seriously date a European white girl?

I'm not sure if I'm just a fling to him or not.

what do you think? thanks for your opinion!

(and please don't give me lectures about the terms of latin, Hispanic, spanish etc.that won't help me)

i don't know, I saw a few posts on here where they say they usually see white girls as "pastime" not dating material...
OK, let me reformulate my question:

What do Hispanic guys THINK OF european girls? (what are our stereotypes if there are any)

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you mean from a latin culture? The big difference is the role of woman in different places I don't even know if I am Hispanic on others people view, as a brazilian I am white...but if you mean latin culture what I can tell you is that latin guys, take advantage of independent european girls like in a sexual way but don't usually take them serioulsy if they are too easy and overall they are very chauvinist and jeaulous and can't handle the freedom that this woman have...Of course if the guy is open minded its no big deal but they usually arent...i don't know if you get what I mean

• yes, thanks a lot! that's the kind of answers that help :)

• No you got that right. I think when abroad people try to wear what everyone else is wearing but if a girl dress a certain way here everyone asssumes she is a hooker...if you are really skinny you can get by but most girls are curvy, they don't tell you what to wear but they bug about it, like this is to short, change it...Not all guys but many

• that's funny. I always assumed they'd love it if their girl wears short stuff.

so if she's skinny she can get away with wearing short and tight things? :)

What Guys Said 7

• Yes of course, why wouldn't we? Whether we take you seriously or not is not dependent upon the color of your skin, but rather the strength and significance of our connection. If we click and understand each other perfectly, why would I not want to date you seriously? I read the best answer, and I think what you're looking for instead is how well the two different cultures mesh. If you're dating someone who's second generation American and beyond, you should have no problems, maybe a few clashes but nothing insurmountable.

• you get 2nd best answer :) but no, he doesn't live in the US, so he's basically 100% latin and still living in a latin country

• Second best answer, sweet lol. But yeah, there should be no reason he does not take you seriously, unless the relationship itself is not a very serious one to begin with then obviously.

• I'm Mexican and I don't have a problem with European girls. I don't think of any girl as a pastime. A girl is not dateable because of the attitude, personality, character, etc.

• European girls are definitely Hot and beatiful, I'm from colombia!

• We like your fair complexion because as I stated it two previous answers, Hispanics see white as beautiful. In terms of white womens attitudes it depends on how the Hispanic man is raised. If the Hispanic guy is Americanized he won't really judge or care about your lifestyle. If he recently immigrated to the U.S. he probably thinks women shouldn't work and that American women sexual life is too slutty.

• neither of us live in the US

• they would not see a white girl as past time. Hispanics view white as beautiful and therefore, they would like to have white children.

• you can have children with someone and moving on...just saying :)

i'm still not convinced sorry :P if they think white is beautiful, wouldn't they try to get as many girls as possible? instead of staying with just 1?

• yes, in Hispanic culture white is better.

• Which race Hispanic? a white person Hispanic or what

• why does his skin colour matter? it's um... light brown?

• "in Europe we don't care about what "race" a person is. heck I don't even know what a race is"

LOL, what an idiot.

• you don't know what you never use or care about

What Girls Said 3

• why not?

I'm caucasian and I dated a mexican...

• you're stereotyping.

• i've heard it more often than not. but since I can't tell myself, I wanted to hear your opinion.

If I were sure that it's a fact, I wouldn't have asked, would i?

• this is ridiculous...

• I am European and I am dating Peruvian. Well in my opinion, everything what people (mostly women from Hispanic countries) said about His Pic is not true in my case. Sometimes he has a really strange kind of humor to me, but he wants to marry me and we would like to move also to Europe . So it doesn't matter, where you are from, it matters if he loves you or not, if he is good guy or not. You can find guy who will cheat on you everywhere :). Just believe him :) .. And I am that kind of strong European girl, who moved by herself to the USA.. So I do not like to be controlled and he never did.

• of course. why not?