Beautiful women mostly date average men?

I notice beautiful women mostly date average men not handsome men? I wondering what average men got and we don't got? I hear beautiful women the reason they won't date handsome men because handsome men is known for cheating and got plenty of ladies , yes I admit maybe it true but not all. I think that bs because I never have girlfriend or got plenty of ladies as well. I notice most handsome men are single right now and I saw women and men have tension for no reason? Average men are very lucky. A lot of people think beautiful women and handsome men have easier time which is not true. Why it happen?

Some women think I'm a player but I'm not I'm just enjoy talking to varitey people. They never see me have hold her hand or kiss her, yet they think I'm a player? why?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably the same reason groups of girls always include that one sort of not so attractive girl around. It's to make them feel better about themselves.

Or, maybe that's just how it happens to turn out. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all. An average-looking guy might be the most handsome guy ever in the eyes of a woman who loves him.

What Girls Said 9

• It's all about personality to me.. I mean.. you have to take care of yourself of course and be DECENT in appearance, but to me I enjoy dating quirky men who have a little bit more depth to them. Not that good looking guys don't have that, but from my personal experience most "hot" guys have huge egos/ are cocky. And to me, that's a complete turn off

• I do like handsome guys but it depends on the personality. I've dated average uys and some of them are the sensitive type.Ive also dated the sum gorgeous guys but they seem only into the hotness of the gil or the beauty. I have a nice body I think I'm skinny in the waist, DD boobs, and thinck thighs. So the guys I have dated trned into jerks because they only wanted the reputation of dating a hot girl. So I haven't found the right typeyet:/

• That's because those average men have something that makes them special, like a wonderful personality. Women can be attracted to men for reasons other than looks, so sometimes a connection is made even if the guy isn't that good looking. Generally, good looking people date each other though, but it's not always the case.

• But can women get to know me and look at my personality? because most women won't bother me for who I am they always look at me as handsome man and player?

• You have to go for the right girls. I have to know who a guy is on the inside before I like him, just approach the right girls.

• Yea, I wish but it not gonna easy for me to approach them. I'm been single most of my life

• A man's personality can make him the most desirable person alive or can make him the ugliest person alive ... In 30 years when your body starts to sag, wrinkles appear, libido's drop, all you got left is a best friend on the inside.

• You got a point but the problem they don't know my personality that the problem I had with women

• Well I only date gorgeous men.

• There are less handsome men to choose from since the majority of heterosexual men don't put keeping up their looks as a high priority. However I do not like the pretty boy metrosexual type, that isn't masculine at all to me and probably not someone that I would date. I prefer a naturally good looking masculine guy. Most beautiful women are with attractive men unless he's got money. You probably just don't see it since you're a man and don't really judge male attractiveness. I prefer the ruggedly handsome type and I think most women do

• I saw it. that why I hate it because they called me pretty boy it ticked me off because I'm not only pretty boy, I'm not afraid to do meachic or any stuff dirty but yet, they won't date me that not fair!

• Maybe them beautiful ladies are not attracted to them "handsome" men, maybe they think the "average" men are better looking to them.

• Yea, I hear a lot of them but it not fair to me. I think beautiful women don't want handsome men more attractive than women which is understandable but it didn't mean all men cheat on women.

• I used to think good looking guys are more likely to cheat but I found out the hard way they are no more likely then average guys, so I only date good looking guys now. If you look around and count the above average women and the above average guys, there is a discreprency between the two, there are way more above average women than men, so that could account for the large number of good looking women dating average guys.

• Beautiful women dating average men and ugly men dating beautiful women are the exceptions, not the rule. It's been proven that people are most attracted to and tend to date people on their same level of attractiveness.

• but won't date handsome men? why?

• Generally, beautiful women date handsome men. Like attracts like. It's not difficult to understand.

What Guys Said 4

• "I wondering what average men got and we don't got?"

Are you trying to insinuate that you are a beautiful man?

"I never have girlfriend or got plenty of ladies"

What you need to do is throw on a XXXL shirt, a gas station fake gold spinner chain, and a doorag, and then go to a mixed club on a Thurs or Friday night. Once the fat ghetto white women take one look at you they will start throwing their panties at your face and call you their big hunk of sexy chocolate. Trust me, my mother's mother's mother was black.

• I don't know. I see beautiful women with handsome guys all of the time. More frequently than not in my opinion. There are more average guys with beautiful women than there are average girls with handsome men, but that is because of interests. Girls are generally more interested in things outside of appearance (status, money, confidence, etc.) so they "settle" if the guy is great other than some flaws in appearance.

• maybe they avoid high profile guys because they seem like players, I hear of a lot of "beautiful women" complaining about how they never have a boyfriend, maybe guys avoid the high profile girls for the same reason

• she may want to be the better looking person in the relationship.