Would you date deaf guy?

I was born deaf because of fever. I'm wondering if any girls will date deaf guys? Because I don't know if girls interested in deaf guys? can hearing girls and deaf guys work?

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely; I don't see a reason why not to.

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't mind and the whole lack of verbal communication would be intriguing and mysterious.

• Don't see why not. The only issue with it would be communication maybe...but that's not that hard to work around, especially in today's day and age.

• Yes, I would. But then again I am deaf too. So, I might be a bit biased. But I know deaf guy friends who have dated hearing girls. So I can't see why not.

• Really? most of my deaf guys friend refuse to date hearing girls only deaf girls but deaf girls most date hearing guys?

• Deaf girls do date deaf guys but hearing guys too. And my guy friends do date hearing and deaf girls both. But here in Belgium there's like 5 deaf guys for 1 deaf girl. Way more deaf guys than there are girls. So they go international or date with hearing girls.

• Oh I see that make sense.

• Yeah I would I know sign language and as long as they can sign a bit slower then normal I could follow so I would have no problem with dating a person that was hard of hearing or deaf.

• I would date a deaf guy. When i get older I actually plan to adopt a deaf child but i would date a deaf guy and i want to learn sign language and practice what i know

• don't get old as waste time is you never ready dating to Deaf men is wanted date to you're young.

• I meant in the future if i meet someone

• Yes, I would. I can practice my sign language too. =D

• Yeah it works and I'm deaf too and I date both hearing and deaf.

• Only the world's most shallow bitch wouldn't date you for your lack of hearing. If a girl rejected you recently, it's because of your grammar, not your ears. If he's sweet and hot almost nothing (except him being a murderer or something) would stop me from liking him. Can you read lips? That might help. lack of communication may mean something, but if I was crushing on a deaf guy, I'd totally be open to leaning sign language.

• Yea, I can read lips but not well just basic you know?

• if you have open to leaning sign language and back date him?, maybe what he doesn't like you what you were crushed him.

if do you want be friend him? also he is ignores you or quit you of friend zone.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know about the other way around, but I don't think I would mind dating a deaf girl. Unless she sounds like this one. link

• Does being deaf mess up your grammar too?

I go to school with a lot of deaf kids, they date regular chicks. Albeit, not very often, but it happens.

• actually it can depending on your education. They don't have signs for certin words so it makes it a bit harder to form sentences. Also their sentences are formed in a different order then the way hearing people speak so it's sometimes like a different language well it is but you know what I mean.

• Hearing woman doesn't like dating a Deaf man who is a disability (Hearing girl has a thought) therefore wrong.

I know the same as my brother is Deaf so he dated the hearing girls as young, non-moral (rock/gaming/Centerfold), foreign.

He doesn't like dating Deaf girl...

I'm not sure He won't get Marriage (is probably financial reason).