He calls instead of texting?

whenever I'm like 'what's up?!' through text, he prefers to call me and talk. we don't talk about anything specific - I'm not much of a talker and I'm really awkward but for some reason he keeps calling me... sometimes two or three times a day...

why do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL my best friend does that and he tells me it's because he just doesn't like to text... and he knows that he will call me anyway so he just calls later. But it really bothers me and I asked him because he texts other people and then he tells it's because their voices annoy him... LOL

What Guys Said 2

• He doesn't DO texting, pretty much like me, It seems a pointless exercise when we can just chat on the phone and hear one another.

• probably just prefers to talk instead of text exp if he has an older phone which takes longer to text

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he just prefers to talk on the phone

but if you're really uncertain then just ask him why he calls instead of texts