What are the reasons that he didn't text back?

im just wondering because I sent a text to the guy I'm dating hey what's up and he didn't text back. Do you think he is busy, doesn't have his phone with him...i really need to know...im worrying about it

please answer

Most Helpful Girl

• we all feel this way sometimes. why isn't he texting me?!?!?! girls think more deeply about things than guys do. He's probably busy, his phone ran out of battery, whatever. Just relax, he's alive and still likes you, that's all that really matters right. Just let it go and I'm sure he'll text you once he's available.

What Guys Said 2

• Probably busy...some people don't check their phones constantly. Wait a little longer. If its been more then a few days, then you can begin to worry

• Ok. This is where guys, mostly girls began to mess up at. If you text him or her and s/he doesn't respond. Don't jump to conclusions. S/he could be busy, not have his/her phone or just plain doesn't want to be bothered. DON'T crowed him/her. Wait til he responds. And if the responces take long, then stop sending msgs. You could be annoying him/her. Also don't be the one to always text. Make him/her come after you.

What Girls Said 5

• Don't ask him! He will get mad. Just wait for him to text you, trust me.

He is probably just busy.

If he isn't, he will end up texting back because he is worried why you aren't the one texting back.

• Thank you..so I shouldnt write back...

• Yeah, and he will get anxious and text you back. Make sure he is the one to text you next.

• i'm in the SAME situation as you, I msged him 2wice than he did, so now I'm waiting for his response because I'm done my part..now its his turn whenever he's free. So try to let him have his time, he'll get back eventually. I know it might be the hard job to do but you gotta try as I am..trust me it'll work!

• sometimes I don't received texts from friends and vis versa... I wouldn't worry with it too much... he probably is busy, or he has it on silent. Give him time, if he doesn't text back just talk to him the next time you see him! Not about the text, just act like it never happened... The more time the two of you have to yourselves the more time you have to talk about the time apart, meaning more conversations! =)

• if you have verizon phones they brought back the check mark, so you could see if he got it, but if you don't then, maybe he's just busy. I hate relying on text, I feel like I waste my day waiting, so maybe you should do something. usually guys text back when you least expect it

• Maybe he doesn't like the cute little text? Maybe he'd rather you call him. He probably is just busy or maybe he's even asleep. Don't over react!