We've been dating for almost 3 months and he still hasn't kissed me yet?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost 3 months now. It's been really great but there's just a couple things... He hasn't kissed me or held my hand :( but we hug all the time :) which is good but I mean common just kiss me already! We are both pretty shy and I don't want to make the first move so I'm just waiting for me. Oh I forgot to tell you that after hanging out one one night he told me that he was going to kiss me but he got too nervous. So I guess my question is .. Why do you think he hasn't kissed me? Do you think that since its been so long without kissing that he might think we are just in the friend zone? By the way we are both 14. Any answers would be extremely helpful :)

What Guys Said 1

• that's so cute!

when I was 14 I used to like this girl, and same thing! we used to do everything together I always followed her everywhere, friend always used make fun of us, and so on... but I was to shy to kiss her, even though I hold her hand and we hug each other all the time...at the end of the school year, I was leaving home for a year, so before I left I went looking for her and kiss her..we both loved it! I'm 31 now by the way... of course he wants to kiss you! you should know that already! In my opinion he has to make the first move, if he makes a first move is OK to help him a little bit, but I don't think you should make the first move, he has to make the approach first!

that's a very romantic memory you guys will keep forever...

• ohh and by the way 3 months is nothing...me and this girl were like this for over a year! and it paid off! is one of my favorite memories, not only the kiss but the whole thing!

What Girls Said 0