Is the date still on?

I want to make sure that the date is still on. I asked this girl out on a date on Friday night and she said yes. I'm still trying to figure out what restaurant I want to take her to. I texted her today about how her weekend was and didn't get a response. I was planning on asking her if there was anyplace she's wanted to try/food she doesn't like. I'm not sure if I'm going to try again tomorrow or Tuesday. what's the best way to find out if the date is still on? (what should I say)

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't text her. Figure out a really good place that you think she will like. Then call her and say, "hey! are we still on for Friday? I was thinking we can go to 'this restaurant'"

Girls like it when the guys make the decisions. If she wants to go on a date with you she won't care where. Just like how you don't care.

You're fine don't sweat it. Just call her and tell her where you're goin!

• Ok. But the dates on Wednesday

What Girls Said 2

• the only thing you can really do is wait on her response since you've already reached out to her... you don't wanna seem desperate...

• give her a call if she doesn't get back to you in a day or two, but if she doesn't pick up your call I'd call it a day and move on

What Guys Said 1

• dont do anything till the day before the date, Thursday.

You've already contacted her, just need to wait.