Should I call her every day?

Ive gone on 5 dates with a girl and I was wondering should I call her everyday because I've been calling her one day not the next day I don't want her to feel like I'm putting pressure on her I like her a lot she's very shy and clueless sometimes I haven't kissed her yet ether she confuses me a lot

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not necessary to call her everyday, but you can always send her a text one day and call her the next sort of thing. Would you want her calling you everyday? She should call you every now and then as well.

What Girls Said 2

• You don't necessarily have to call everyday. You could call her just a few days a week (like 3 or 4), that way she knows how much she means to you. But the door does swing both ways. It doesn't always have to be you calling.

• call a few days a week and then you could text a hi every now and then and see where the convo goes...

What Guys Said 1

• Dude 5 dates and you haven't kissed her yet? What are you thinking come on man if you weren't going to on the first well at least the second but 5 why not she a nun or what? See I had a girl tell me that you can be attracted to someone but if you kiss them and you feel nothing then that's it if it's not there you can't force it. I don't really know what that means, I have kissed lots and lots of girls and I don't recall feeling anything towards them but a fun time, so you need to kiss her because you never know if there is a connection I guess between you to.

• There's nothing wrong with waiting to kiss someone, even after 5 dates. I mean, he said that she's a shy girl, so maybe he wants to take things slowly with her so she doesn't get freaked out or something. I know I'm totally in that category. Now, I'm not saying that kissing on the first or second date is wrong; I just think that the timing has to be right...for both people.

• So what if she's shy which I really think is another excuse cause I haven't met an extremely shy girl before, but the point is you go on 5 dates that means your both very intrested in each other, give it 3 more dates and it would be safe to ask her to be your gf. So why so long to kiss her, she's not going to make a move so he has to just go for it, I kiss girls on the first date all the time.