Should I call her every day?

Ive gone on 5 dates with a girl and I was wondering should I call her everyday because I've been calling her one day not the next day I don't want her to feel like I'm putting pressure on her I like her a lot she's very shy and clueless sometimes I haven't kissed her yet ether she confuses me a lot

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not necessary to call her everyday, but you can always send her a text one day and call her the next sort of thing. Would you want her calling you everyday? She should call you every now and then as well.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You don't necessarily have to call everyday. You could call her just a few days a week (like 3 or 4), that way she knows how much she means to you. But the door does swing both ways. It doesn't always have to be you calling.

0|0
    0|0
  • call a few days a week and then you could text a hi every now and then and see where the convo goes...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Dude 5 dates and you haven't kissed her yet? What are you thinking come on man if you weren't going to on the first well at least the second but 5 why not she a nun or what? See I had a girl tell me that you can be attracted to someone but if you kiss them and you feel nothing then that's it if it's not there you can't force it. I don't really know what that means, I have kissed lots and lots of girls and I don't recall feeling anything towards them but a fun time, so you need to kiss her because you never know if there is a connection I guess between you to.

0|0
    0|0
    • There's nothing wrong with waiting to kiss someone, even after 5 dates. I mean, he said that she's a shy girl, so maybe he wants to take things slowly with her so she doesn't get freaked out or something. I know I'm totally in that category. Now, I'm not saying that kissing on the first or second date is wrong; I just think that the timing has to be right...for both people.

• So what if she's shy which I really think is another excuse cause I haven't met an extremely shy girl before, but the point is you go on 5 dates that means your both very intrested in each other, give it 3 more dates and it would be safe to ask her to be your gf. So why so long to kiss her, she's not going to make a move so he has to just go for it, I kiss girls on the first date all the time.