Girls , when a guys asks you if you want to go out for coffee does it imply it's a date ?

I'm not saying if one of your close guy friends ask you for coffee.I'm saying if you girls just recently met a guy and he asked you for coffee , in your mind does it imply a date ?

If you agree to it , does it mean you're at least somewhat interested or could it mean that you're going just to be nice ?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Girls , when a guys asks you if you want to go out for coffee does it imply it's a date? Not to me.

2. I'm saying if you girls just recently met a guy and he asked you for coffee , in your mind does it imply a date ? Nope

3. If you agree to it , does it mean you're at least somewhat interested or could it mean that you're going just to be nice? It means I have the time, I like coffee, I don't find his presence bothersome, and I'm going because he usually has interesting things to say.

What Girls Said 4

• Definitely a get to know you deal. It would be considered somewhat of a date, but it's not anything huge where it could "lead to a second date" or anything like that. If she agrees, she want to get to know you better. Coffee is always nice too because it takes the pressure and serious stuff out of the equation.

• Yea seems like a mini - date - more like a casual get to know ya better deal. Not as impacting as say, asking her to dinner or something.

I would agree if I like him - and I'd agree because I loooove coffee ha ha

If she's being " nice " then she'll conviently have something " come up," when you two are suppose to get coffee :\

• yah sounds like a date to me

i would only go if I had some interest

• Yep. Means I think he's attractive or interesting and want to see what he's about

What Guys Said 0