Guy I'm 'seeing' kissed another girl - How should I react?

Long story short, a month ago, I had a one night stand with a guy I met on a 2 week college trip, we told each other we liked each other, and have been texting back and forth every day since. We've gone on three dates together and are going on another date next week (we've slept together after every date and hung out in the morning also if that means anything?)

He had a college grad party yesterday and I've seen a pic tagged of him on Facebook making out with another girl. He told me that he wasn't that drunk at the party also

I know we're not together so there is no commitment or anything, but I have to admit I do feel a little upset, but should I be angry at him or how should I react?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you are just for sex. You had sex with him initially and he has had sex with you on every date since. He hasn't committed to you and he's making out with other girls. There is just a picture of that particular one. You shouldn't be mad at him about it, though.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't act angry at him. That's the worst you can do. You guys are not committed to each other so I don't see why you should be angry in the first place.

If you want more than a one night stand, then keep hanging out to see if you like him as a person.

The bottom line is just ignore it.

• i'd be angry but then again I don't do casual relationships

What Girls Said 1

• Don't react at all. To me, your relationship is causal, not exclusive and until you reach that point, you really don't have a say. He can do what he wants and vice versa for you. I can just about guarantee that if you decided to react that he will be pissed and will walk away.