Should I send him a picture of me in a bikini?

So me and this guy that I've known for over a year we're texting. Totally randomly he asked me if I would ever kiss him. And I said well yeah if we were going out. And then he asked me if I thought he was hot. I said ha ha yeah, but why are you asking me all of this? And then he said "Idk hahaha! Cause I would kiss you even if we weren't going out cause your kinda hot too!:)".

Then I said "Well maybe we should go out then." and he said we should. So basically that's how he became my boyfriend.

Then I asked him how tall he was (we haven't seen each other in about a month) and then I told him my height.

And then, out of no where he asks me "You have never thought bout sex have you". I told him no, and then we started making jokes about the show 16 and Pregnant.

Then, I get this message. "Hahaha! Do you have a picture of yourself In a bikini' If you do I'll send you a pic of me with my shirt off !:)"

I was taken by surprise. We had only started going out like and hour before and he was asking for pictures. What really shocked me though is that he did not seem like that type of guy at all. But then he sent me a shirtless and said "I think you should send one now ". I told him later because I didn't have a swimsuit right now. And he just said to take one in my bra. I told him no.

I'm so confused. I've never been in this situation before. I thought that if I do send one it would be one at the pool or beach. I don't want to take one of me in my room cause that will look slutty. Sorry that this was ridiculously long, but I really need your help. I have a perfect reputation and don't want to ruin it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Did he ever give you the feeling he loves you or fancies you for your personality too? Because this kinda seems to me he's only in it for the physical fun, and because he thinks you're hot.

If I were you, or anybody else for that matter, I would NEVER send anybody a picture of me in a bikini or bra or whatever, I don't even have pictures of me like that on Facebook or anywhere else. I don't think you can trust him enough already and he can send those to other people, put them on the internet or photoshop them to make you look like a fool.

I'm not saying he will and I'm not saying he really is only in for it because you're hot, it's just what I think and I wouldn't trust it. He's texting only complimenting you on your looks, talking about sex, wanting to kiss you, just the physical stuff...

Do you see each other often?

• i agree with this ^

• Thanks for answering. It gave me a lot to think about. And right now it's summer, and we only see each other in school. And school doesn't start till August 16th. So no, we don't see each other a lot right now.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter. Send it if you want, don't send it if you aren't comfortable. Unless he's willing to stick around, he's looking for some good pics to beat off to.

• This is another reason why I hate my life, when 15 year olds, get girlfriend and yet being 26 I can't.

Yeah life sure does suck ass.

• No, if you do not feel comfortable do not do it.

What Girls Said 1

• don't send it, you said it yourself that you've not known him that long and you don't wnna ruin your reputation.