Guys, is it worth dating a playette or should I go for the shy, seductresses?

There's this cute but she is kind of a player. She always has guys orbiting her and lots of guys calling her on the phone so she is always getting that attention. However I don't feel safe in such a situation, she might just use me and go away. What are your views on this? Any guy here who twon a player girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for the player...expect to be used...be used...enjoy...then go for a real girl.

What Girls Said 4

• With the player... Whether female or male you have to hide the fact that you like them. Instead hit on her not so important friends and ignore her and make her feel you don't find her as interesting as the other guys find her. Also surround yourself by other girls. You need a player to catch a player if you catch my drift.

• a real player knows what your doing...won't work

• You'd be surprised to see how many players fall at their own game. Like flies in a fly trap. Trust me hun... I've played and been played and there is nothing more fun than being somebody's victim.

• being shy myself, I would say avoid us.

i make everything awkward, I don't initiate anything

go for the slut.

• whether she's shy or sweet or fast a hot-blooded if she sleeps with you she's a slut, but if you sleep with her then you're a slut. So, go with the one you like best.

• A female player is not necessarily always a slut. Shy sweet girls often mistake a guy being nice to her as real feelings and may sleep with him, a couple instances of that happening and you also have a girl with a lot of sexual partners (term slut) just saying!

I say get to know them both and go out with the one you have the most in common with. Just because a lot of guys like her and she's used to attention doesn't make her a bad person, and the shy seductress might not be as innocent and harmless as you think; people can surprise you

What Guys Said 2

• You just have to get her away from the crowd and talk to her. If she wants more attention, then it's a sign to bail.

• Don't go for sluts. Period.