Should I send a body pic? And no not a provocative, sl*tty posing pic of me naked. Just a full pic of me?

My guy friend is going to do me a favor and show pics of me to the guy I like. I only take head shots because I appreciate a woman facial beauty more than the body. I am latina and have a great body booty, curves, flat stomach. But my guy friend keep telling me to show him the whole package and I'm like if he has seen me before then he'll remember my body. I just don't want aguy to look at my body but at me!

Most Helpful Girl

• If your guy friend was such a "great friend" then he wouldn't be asking you to be sending him a body photo he would be giving you his friends number or passing your number to his friend so the both of you can communicate & get to know one another. It sounds pretty pointless for you to even send him the photo anyways if their just going to judge you based off of your looks.

What Guys Said 4

• You sound nice, and intelligent, but men are visually oriented. At most times shallow as well. I suggest you compromise, and give both shots to him to view. It will give him a better idea of you, and you never know he might be attracted to your body type, why would he be interested if you weren't his type? not everyone is like this, it's just my 2 cents as a guy since you asked.

Last thought, have your friend with hold the body shot maybe see if he asks if there is one and note his reaction for you for each picture, that will give you as much of advantage as asking him yourself.

• Don't be pressured into anything, do only what you are comfortable with. Personally, I don't think showing your whole body if you are dressed somewhat conservatively is in any way slutty. If he is a jerk he will end up objectifying you whether you send him the pic or not.

• As long as he's not asking for a nude pic I don't see any issue with it.

• "And no not a provocative, sl*tty posing pic of me naked"

"But my guy friend keep telling me to show him the whole package"

Er... that's what "the whole package" is.

• Face and body. Not naked though. Like with a nice dress or just normal shirt and pants.

• omg, you really thinks so. He said "trust me send him a pic of your body"

• Yes, I really think so.

If he's asking you to show him "the whole package" and wants a pic "of your body" then he's talking about your naked body. Not some fully-clothed full-body shot. He already knows what your body looks like with clothes on, you said as much yourself.

What Girls Said 4

• "I just don't want aguy to look at my body but at me!"

There's your answer

• I don't see how taking a pic of your body can be done in a not so "provacative" way o.o

• If someone would REALLY love you, he won't love you because of your body. If your friend was a really good friend he won't ask you to give him a naked picture. Because that guy would just be attracted to you but not really love you. Just send a picture of your face and it's enough for now.

• Do what you're comfortable with or you'll have to deal with the consequences either way. I'm not talking about a provocative pic, just a simple body pic. Hope you understand what I mean. I'd just give him the face pic. I don't see why he needs to oogle the rest.