Do guys like elegant girls?

Most of the time, if someone describes me or tries to compliment me they tell me I´m "elegant", "feminine", "delicate" or "refined". I´m okay with being all those things but I always wondered if guys are attracted to those qualities or if they even consider them qualities. Maybe guys prefer a girl who is a tomboy or someone who doesn't look so high maintenance or "refined" as people say. As far as my personality goes I´m very easy going, energetic and optimistic...

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Those sound like good qualities to me, and I don't think refined would mean you're high maintenance =/ it's more describing your attitude and manners, more saying that you have a good attitude and don't treat people like crap. :)

So... the real question is, who wouldn't want a girl like you... besides players ;) lol

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I prefer fat and sweaty; bulbous folds of cellulitic flab and zero hygiene. Throw in an STD and I'm on it!

0|1
    0|0
  • I like females that I can communicate with...elegant or otherwise...nothing doing if no communication...and do not mesh...o.O

0|0
    0|0
  • When I think elegant I think high maintenance :(

0|0
    2|0
  • Yes absolutely I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mid 20ish became attracted to women rather then girls. Well dressed, pretty, clever women over what I use to prefer which were to be frank young bimbos.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite kind

I don't like a tomboy. Why do I wanna date a dude? I don't even like sports...

Your personality alone makes me happy :)

I like elegant, delicate, refined and feminine

You rock! =D

0|1
    0|0
  • How are you elegant? Is it the way you dress or act or both? I would like a elegant girl, as long as she does not spend to much on clothes and stuff.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's a good quality, it's attractive, please don't think otherwise. Those words don't necessarily mean high maintenance or that you're not into fun sporty things, they are not limitations.

3|2
    0|0