Do most guys like or dislike giving women foot massages?

I was just wondering, cause personally I don't really care for feet; they're good for walking, but other than that I don't like feet that much. I do like having my feet massaged however, but I don't expect a guy to do it since I wouldn't wanna do his. lol

But it seems like quite a few guys actually like feet so I was just wondering.

• I like it
  • I dislike it
  • Other(tell in comments)
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• I've given foot massages to two girls, one I actually dated, and one... I "dated" but nothing happened. anyway. both of them enjoyed it and actually fell asleep. It feels good to be able to... for lack of better words, have that much power and influence by just playing with women's feet. :)

What Guys Said 5

• I chose C and I'll tell you why. I love to give foot massages to girls I'm dating/ were dating they're all good people, and I like to give them a massage =. But If it's a stranger girl that I don't know and she asked me for a massage I wouldn't do it. Because I don't know them.

But I know a lot of guys would give a girl a massage in hopes of getting her pu~nani~nani.

• I voted C. I'm largely indifferent. Feet don't do much for me. At the same time, I don't really find them unappealing either. I wouldn't mind giving foot massages.

• i would love to massage a girl's feet and if she specially asked me, I could have never said a no. I might as well lick them, kiss them if they are pretty

• I voted A because my girlfriend has sexy feet and ...'plays with me' using them sometimes :-p

• i have a foot fetish so I love it!

What Girls Said 1

• When my husband and I were dating foot massages came easy. But once we got married there were few. lol