When a guy calls you babe, baby, sweetie, etc. and you're not dating?

So this guy I will text a lot and he is like "me and you baby we should hang out tomorrow" or "goodnight babe" and its like wtf we aren't dating not sure if he is a player or what. but like its weird and then when I didn't respond to his text within 2hours Because I was busy he called me twice and they were both a minute apart and he left no voice mail..

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate it when guys do that...

What Guys Said 3

• generally guys call the girl baby who is closer to heart.. but it may not mean that he loves you.. maybe you are closer to his heart in some other way.. such as similarities.. why not give a try?

• He likes you but he's kinda agressive in letting that know.. I guess your uncomfortable with it just like a lot of girls are

Then again he thinks you would reject him anyway but he's trying

If you like him what are you waiting for?

• Yeah that's true but the thing is like he knows I like him and we are supposed to hang out this week but idk...

• Ah so he knows you like him and you two never hung out before. So its the first date? This guy got serious issues if that's true

• never trust him!i think he is a player.

What Girls Said 2

• you should just confront him on it..thats what I would do

• The guy who did that to me was a major player...