My game backfired on me? help?

I tried making a girl jealous by chatting with another girl and ignoring her. I made it look like I was really into this other girl. I think it backfired on me though because before she was really into me and after that she doesn't talk to me. What can I do to get her talking to me again?

I talked to her friend today and she told her that she I thought I was a player and that she thinks I have multiple girls I'm seeing :(

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy did this to me once. Your girl's avoidance response was similar to mine. If she was also thinking the same things as me she would have concluded you are a player who isn't interested in a relationship with her and would rather flirt with a lot of women rather than be committed to one. You messed bout with her feelings that's why she isn't talking to you, she's avoiding you to have some time to get over you.

The only thing you can do is explain and apologize, in whatever way you can. And hopefully she'll give you a second chance.

• @update, yeah that's exactly what I said. All you can do is talk to her, or even to her friend and try to convince her you're not. It'll take a bit of time for her to trust you again even if she chooses to give you a second chance.

• She doesn't seem very happy with me at the moment I'm not sure how to get her to talk to me

• Your move was completely immature. She's probably looking for a man not a little kid who likes to play games that and that's probably why she won't talk to you. Also girls like men that are self confident and playing that card shows insecurity. If you really like her, then you should show that you regret putting her through that and apologize. The more time you let go by the less chances you have that she'll ever forgive you. Do something such as waiting hours for her to get home outside her porch or show up to her work to try to talk to her. That'll show her that you recognize you messed up and are willing to go out of your way to apologize. The least you can do is that. Don't even ask her to take you back, but be honest that you like her better than that other girl. Even if she doesn't take you back, maybe she'll need time.

What Girls Said 7

• Sometimes you've got to know a girl before you start playing games with her, because some of us can play better than you. So now you're going to have to do twice the work that you would have had to do before she beat you. You know how to be charming and wonderful. Do it.

• I did know her for a bit and she was interested before but no moves were ever made so I figured doing this would get the ball moving and it seems to have reversed

• how long have you been waiting before you apologized?

• What were you hoping she would do if you succeeded and she got jealous?

• hoping to get her I really like the girl. Wanted things to move I guess and she if she would make the move after she saw me with someone else

• I was being sweet to her but then it seemed like it never moved anywhere. I backed off for awhile but she didn't make any moves to ask me anything to ask to hang out so I thought this might work. I would love to talk to her but she won't listen to me and doesn't want anything to do with me at the moment it seems

• Why didn't you ask her out before?

• he honest, if she hurt you before that, and she what she says, give her time

• No she never hurt me before that but I did know she was interested before

• well what a stupid thing to do sorry but girls don't do the jealousy thing I had a similar situation the guy did it to me I just now think he is an idiot. all you can do is apologize and stop hanging wiv the other girl

• I would like to apologize to her but she doesn't talk to me. She always says she's busy and then doesn't talk to me. She doesn't look interested in me anymore. Not even like she want's to be friends

• Some of us don't play games and when we realize someone is, we move on. Games can be indicators for the following: low self-esteem, absence of respect, dishonesty a future abuser. Who needs the drama.

• I wasn't trying to cause drama just I really like this girl

• If you really like her then you need to think about what this did to her. What if the shoe were on the other foot? How would you feel. Really liking someone is an emotional rollacoaster, what you did to her put her on a ride out of hell. Try to learn from this OK. You can try being honest with her and realizing that you cannot play games with her if you want a relationship. She may not trust you now. Best wishes.

• give her time she is probably upset and hurt and doesn't know where she stands anymore

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should confess that you like this girl so you can get the budding connection back on track. Then if she brings up the other girl then just be like well I like you but I didn't know if you would return my feelings so I talked to her for a little bit, but make it clear that the other girl is on the back burner.

In the future if you want to make them jealous you can't make hitting on other women so blatant to the point where you seem like you are using women. You need to make the women feel special and make them feel like they are being pursued but you want to subtly show that you have plenty of options. Just a few displays of them seeing you tell a joke and make hotties laugh should do it. Women have no ability to get d*** that doesn't want to be got so if she sees you pursuing another woman and not pursuing her she will give up. You need to actively pursue women but subtly show them that if they start playing games with you that you can replace them.

• I would confess but she won't talk to me she seems completely uninterested now

• Try telling her friend that she hasn't been talking to you but you like her. Mention that you aren't sure what turned her off. While you do know it might create a dialogue where you can explain yourself.

• will try but don't konw if her friend will talk to me

• Come clean and be honest with her why you were chatting with the other girl.

• Yeh I've tried talking to her but now she keeps saying she's busy so I can't explain myself she doesn't want to hear me out