Girls, is an independent guy sexy?

Do you find guys who can take care of themselves on their own sexy? Also guys who have their own little hobbies that keep them busy without needing anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely sexy! An independent man has definite sexual appeal.. Independence means he's goal driven and is an achiever... He's able to take care of his own affairs and has no one to answer to but himself. He makes his own decisions so dating him would mean that no one is in his ear telling him how things should be in his relationships. He can do what he pleases, as he pleases - no limit soulja! I don't know about other girls but I definitely feel independence is sexy.. I want a man who needs me to be his girlfriend and not his mother. A man who can make a name for himself and not ride my coat tails or the coat tails of others exceeding in a successful lifestyle. I would prefer it that in this day and age that he is able to start giving back to his family/parents, for the many years they spent instilling such strong values and qualities into the person he has become.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, I think a man who is independent is sexy.There's nothing hotter than a man that can stand on his own two feet. A man who is figured out and knows what he wants.

• if you can't take care of yourself, you're not sexy. if you don't have any hobbies and can't entertain yourself or otherwise stay busy, you're not sexy.

• If you need to depend completely on other people to survive or keep yourself entertained, it would make me question whether or not you'd be a suitable romantic/marriage partner. It's fine if a guy still lives at home when he's not married, as long as he's doing something productive (ie, working or going to school).

• Hella yeah nobody wants a baby or a mama's boy that can't even wash his own clothes...Independence and having your own life is always sexy point blank period!

• SO sexy and cool:)

• Obviously o.o who wants a guy who's always reliant on others?

• Yes! It's sexy! lol. Someone I would want as my husband. ;D

• If you don't mind can you explain more as to why it's sexy?

• Because I like mature guys! They're people who knows how to take care of their own responsibilities and also can look after you. lol. Sometimes girls wants those type of guys. I just don't really like clingy guys who depends on others all the time. It's not manly at all. It sounds like a little kid. I want someone who knows how to have fun without me around because that shows me what type of person he really is.

• Good to know. Thanks!

What Guys Said 2

• that is pretty much societie's, life's, or girl's definition of a masculine guy, although I dislike it

• unfortuneately yes