If a guy wants to hang out with you, is it a sign he is interested in you?

What do you think?

I have a crush on my coworker and a number of things make me think he likes me back. We were texting and casually talking about hanging out and I joked that I was sad because we hadn't hung out yet, he responded by saying he would like to hang out soon when he got back from vacation.

I think he is shy when it comes to girls and dating so I kind of had to initiate the idea of hanging out outside of work.

So in general, do you think guys are interested if they want to hang out with a girl? do you think this guy is into me? We text fairly often and he seems to give me more attention than other girls at work. He's always conscious of my feelings, making sure I'm alright, helpful,. asks me to go on break with him (at whatever time is convenient to me), called me the other night to talk about stuff.that happened at work. He also always teases me about other guys, jokingly saying other guys.want to date me if he sees me talking to them.

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds to me like he's into you but I couldn't say for sure. No one can except for him. If he wants to hang out with you it's a pretty good sign he' interested in you. But whether that means intersted in you as a friend or as something more is something only he knows. The only way to find out for sure is to ask.

• I'm too scared to straight up ask him!.haha I don't want to make things between us awkward since we work together. I don't know he just talks to me and does things for me that other guy coworkers.(whom.I consider just friends) don't do. I think he's too scared to make a move soI'm going too try and move things along myself

• Yeah, try to coax a move from him lol. I'd say just try to make it obvious you like him. Sometimes (most of the time) us guys can be dense haha.

What Guys Said 3

• he is interested, wants to know you better before making a move

• I'd say we know each other fairly well having worked together for a few.years now. In the past few months we've definitely become closer, talking and texting more

• It is definitely sign that he likes you. Probably you are right, that he is shy, so you should take the lead. Good luck :)

• Thanks!.I hope your.right. He seems like the type where if he didn't want to hang he wouldn't pretend that he would and say.yes just to be nice, he'd straight up say no or try desperately to change the subject...which he hasn't done at all. He's welcomed the idea so I think it's a good sign

• Yes, that's a sign he likes you.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes guys don't want to hang out with got girls they wouldn't do

• I really hope he likes me! I think you are right

• Most guys aren't drawn to you (in terms of wanting to be around you) unless they're attracted to you in some respect, even if it's just as friends,

• True but I don't want to be friends, I want him to likeme as more than friends.

• Nah he never asks me when I'll be back. We don't even hangout yet, so we haven't done anything with one another. We work together. And I know him, he's not that type. I honestly don't think he's eve gone out with a girl.

• As you said, you know him well. I don't know the guy at all, haha, but I've seen guys use what looks like concern/interest just to see where I am so they can make alternate plans of their own. Don't always relay on the surface presentation.