Is skydiving a great date idea?

This weekend I'll be in Austin and been thinking about taking my girlfriend skydiving. In short my question is for the ladies, what do you think about skydiving? Is it a good idea for a date or do you think it's too much? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Really depends on the girl. I've always wanted to skydive and am a bit of an adrenaline junky, so I'd love it! There are plenty of girls who have no interest in that though, so it's really dependent on her personality.

What Girls Said 16

• Wow, if a guy would ask me to go skydiving with him, I'd be kinda terrified but I'd do it! Sounds great :D

• Yes I think that is a great idea...it's really a great adrenaline rush and how often do you really get a chance to do something like that?

• That definitely depends on the girl.

• If its something she's expressed interest in doing, defiantly. It'd be very memorable. Everyone I know who has gone skydiving has had an amazing time with it.

Unless she's afraid of heights. Then it'd be a very bad plan.

• That would be an awesome date but be mindful of her fears and also beware of the costs, it can get pretty pricey.

• Just ask her if she wants to do it or not.

I wouldn't surprise her with it. Some people ARE natural thrill seekers. Some people are not natural thrill seekers.

• id think itd be a pretty awesome date, one she would definitely remember for sure! i would go for it.

• Yes!! It would be a bit scary for me but going sky diving with my boyfriend is on my bucket list!

• i think it's an amazing date idea! very adventerous and original! I would love to try it...even though I would be scared to death...but it would be nice to have a guy around to make me feel better...so yeah go for it! and have fun :)

• It depends on how long you have been dating. For me, it'd be a heck yeah let's do it

• It would depend on the way she feels about it. Is she a dare devil? Does she like to do things that are risky? If so then yeah defiently do it. However, if she's a girly girl who would never usually think to do that herself then no, if she's not comfortable with it she's not going to want to be in a position to tell you that, don't put her in that position if she's usually not one to do that.

• Not if shes scared of heights lol

• Depends on if she is scared of heights. If she is, this may still be a good idea, however it might take a bit of good encouragement, that would be great bonding and a great experience to share together. Most definitely a great date idea!

• It totally depends on the girl. If she's into that kind of thing than yeah for sure that would be an awesome memory and a fun time. But if she isn't that wild or is afraid of doing crazy stuff than I wouldn't recommend it

• If that's what she's into then do it. If not, then that's scary

• I think it would be fun and I would consider it

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't take a girl skydiving before ever having talked about extreme sports. She might be afraid of heights or just the idea of skydiving might make her terrified.

You don't have to ask her straight-up, but at least get a feel of what she thinks about it. Every person is different.

• If it's your girlfriend of like, at LEAST a year, then okay. Before that, might be too much.

• Hey, if she says no, take me with you! ;)