Is it bad to talk/flirt/text/call multiple girls at one time, if you are not dating anyone?

So, I talk/flirt/text/call multiple girls all the time. I am single and not even dating any of them yet. My question is if its bad that I do this? So girls and guys tell me if you think its bad to do or if you do it?

If I started going out on dates with one of them then I would stop flirting with the other ones.

And I am not leading them on, we act like flirty friends. I would date some of them, but I just want to pick the one that would be the best for both of us. But I would still be friends with the others if I started to date one of them.

Just curious if girls do this and talk to multiple guys too, before they pick one?

• Yes, its bad
  • No, its ok

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not too big a deal IF you aren't dating any of them, but once you start feeling committed to one, don't continue with all the others because she (obviously) wouldn't like it, and most likely the flirtees don't see it all that great either. But it's bad to be known as an over-flirt.

I had this friend who I was somewhat close to who flirted with nearly EVERY girl he started talking to / texting, including me (though he knew I had a boyfriend- also a friend of his) and all of us girls thought it was wrong. Even the guys noticed it too (probably because they wanted to get at some of the girls too lol) and didn't favor it too much.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't bet on only one horse, I translated it a bit roughly, but that's what we say over here. If you're not leading them on and you're not telling them that you love them and bla bla, then I don't see any problem with it.

• Its fine.nothing wrong with it

• it's OK, I talk(meaning text) to guys a lot. I try not to be a flirt tho because I don't wanna lead them on, especially if I don't like them like that. If I had a boyfriend I would try to keep the texting to a minimum out of respect for my bf.

• if your not cheating on anyone then no way, its not bad at all!

What Guys Said 2

• no I do this all the time but it can lead to tricky situations if say a couple of them are suddenly in the same bar and you have to choose which ones to talk to when they can each see each other . so you need to keep in mind it can lead to issues if they know each other or hang around the same crowds .

but your not doing anything wrong by keeping your options open and meeting various people

• As a mater of fact doing so its what you should do and so B will be my answer .