When a girl drunk texts you....

What does it mean?

I've noticed lately that my friend always texts me when she's drunk and yesterday I got a text from her saying:

"Hey I know when I get drunk I message you and say stupid things but it's just that you're so cool! I loooove you so much, Damien! You're the best!"

Could she possibly like me? Lol I'm confused

Most Helpful Girl

• Possibly, Damien, possibly. It's possible that she loves you like a brother, too. If she's drunk and thinking of you, she must have some sort of feelings for you. The best thing to do is talk to her, and get her to hang out:) Also, this is more of a Behavior question.

What Girls Said 2

• When I'm drunk and someone tells me to text someone chances are Ill do it but I don't like them that way. But if I decide to text a guy on my own yea I def like him. If you are thinkin about bringing it just be cautios cus likI usually am she might be in denial about it.

• She must like you. A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts. Have you made any move to be more than friends with her? because I think she's tired of you doing nothing that's why she texts you all these things - for you to realize that she likes you.

What Guys Said 1

• hard to tell. Either she's bored and sees you as a guy friend to use when she's bored. Or she's shy and has courage to reach for you only when she's drunk. Can be either.