Craving to kiss again what is that called?

Ok so I had my first kiss and make out session and OMG it was awesome and it happened 2 weeks ago and ever since that day I've been craving to kiss and make out with him. Is that normal to think about it and crave to kiss him again?

P.s. my first kiss was with a close friend of mine . But we're not ready for a relationship but I still want his lips ad stuff but I don't know how to get it across to him and stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• sure it's normal. It was your first kiss, I can't really remember mine (as it was about 16 years ago) but I'm sure I felt the same way you do. It's a magnetic kind of feeling, two passions connecting, etc. It's natural (especially from a biological/evolutionary stanpoint) to feel this way.

What Guys Said 3

• It is called being horny haha

Yes it is perfectly normal. Take him out to dinner and tell him you want to do it again.

• Unfortunately, he probably now considers you just a friend with benefits relationships, which I of course would never condone. It is normal to crave a makeout, that's perfectly human. You can try hinting that you want him to be more but chances are it probably won't be anything more, from the sound of it. Good luck though

• That's normal and just ask him if he wants to do it again

What Girls Said 4

• sure that's completely normal! when I had my first kiss at a dance, I was amazed at the feeling of it! I wanted to kiss the guy again and I never wanted it to stop. even now, years later I still get the craving to kiss guys haha.

don't worry about it. its just your hormones.

most guys are up for kissing more so just be honest with him and bring it up casually in a conversation :) hope all goes well!

• So ask him if he's willing to have a purely physical relationship, no emotions invloved. Sometimes you have to date a guy for him to be willing to makeout on a regular basis but you never know so ask. Good luck!

• I think that in general it's called hormones. But wanting to kiss a specific person means you might like him on some level other than friendship. You could drop some hints or be straight-forward and bring it up.

• That is called hormones! Yay for them! While you were kissing they released endorphins, which makes people naturally happy. If you don't mind just making out with him and he doesn't mind either then propose a friends with benefits relationship.