Drunken kiss on cheek?

If a really hot guy who has pretty much never spoken to you before runs into you at a party and tipsily/drunkenly (?) says "hi [name]!" and pulls you into a hug and kisses you on the cheek (in front of your stunned roommate)...but then barely talks to you at other events after that...?

Explanations welcome. Thanks!

21

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems that that hot guy wants to kiss you badly.

Though, you really don't have to count on it that it will make things better.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Unfortunately, the only explanation is he was drunk as f*ck and you could have been anyone. I'm not trying to be mean or make you feel bad, but don't read too much into it. If he has barely acknowledged your presence since, it was meaningless to him.

Move on. He's not worth the time or consideration. He's just another drunk dude acting like a fool. And seriously, it's his loss anyway.

I speak from experience.

• No, that's fair - I appreciate it. He was tipsy, not drunk, I think, but you could very well be right. I seem to have had a lot of guys be afraid to approach me - like would stare at me from a distance but never do anything about it - but I don't think this was one of those cases. I'm pretty surprised he knew my name though. Idk. Whatever lol. Thanks :)

• I think I should be clear. This is his loss.

Another suggestion, if you feel like there might have been something, would be to try to strike up a conversation with him again, see how receptive he is when he's not inhibriated in anyway.

• I think he likes you. Maybe he didn't have a courage to approach you (sober). Well, he did know your name, this is why I think he likes you. And he kissed you on a cheek (and not just on a mounth with tongue, which I think would a guy do, if he is drunk and just fooling around). It's really sweet that he kissed you on a cheek.