Girls, Would You Date a 20 Year Old Virgin?

I have recently turned 20 and realized that I'm still a virgin. I'm honestly not ugly or fat or anything like that. I'm not religious either. I have average looks, I'm a bit on the short and skinny side. I'm just very shy around girls. I've just never had the opportunity to lose it to a girl I liked or loved. So would you date a twenty year old shy virgin that is rather inexperienced when it comes to dating and the opposite sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on what your personality is like if you were a nice guy I would

What Girls Said 1

• It wouldn't even matter if you were ugly, fat, or anything else, the thing is society makes us feel like the sooner you loose your virginity, the better - especially for guys, I think. Even more, people try to find the reasons why they are still virgins (because they are always the good friend, or fat, etc) Yet, it doesn't really have an influence on that. I think things happen when they happen, and that's it. Some people meet their "first" in their teenage years, some don't. Don't "feel bad" because you're a virgin at 20 - or at any age for that matter - because there's nothing to be ashamed of! And by the way, I wouldn't mind if a guy I want to date happens to be a virgin, it could actually be quite "refreshing" ;)

What Guys Said 3

• you don't need to tell them you're a virgin. when it actually happens just stick it in slowly, then once it fits pump as fast as you can until you cum. when you do eventually come within 2 minutes just say that you were really horny and haven't had sex in 3 weeks. she will believe you

• Fella there must be loads out there. I have just turned 19 and still a virgin. There will come a girl that love you for you and rock your world but I can understand how your feeling as I feel the same just stay strong and it will happen for all the right reasons and will stick with you for the rest of your life you only lose your virginity once so make it good.

• I'm almost 30 and still a virgin