Is it weird or creepy to send a good morning text message to a girl I know for two weeks?

I feel that it's a bit early to really ask her to hang out, maybe next week is a good time to. I am not really ready to go out and see her in person yet, but I know I will be soon. I feel that she really does like me, but she may be getting a little bit bored very slowly from me texting her. So I am wondering if sending her a good morning text message can be a good replacement of a text starting with a "hey", "hey how are you", or "hey what's up?" you get the idea.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that's good, she'll find it cute and may feel like you have interest, at the same time this doesn't mean go full creep on the morning text. Keep it short too, when things get better and you two get closer then you can increase the length of the text.

• Guess I didn't creep her out.

What Girls Said 2

• If I were her, I would enjoy it and probably start to get the idea that you wanted to take the relationship to the next level eventually. So, if that's what you're going for, do it.

• I think its very nice to text her that.

• It worked well : ) for now.

What Guys Said 1

• It's not weird or anything.

It means that you're just trying to get to know her.