Girls would you ever date a guy with missing teeth?

Not because he had bad Hygiene. But because he was a hardcore Boxer?

maybe I should just hang myself!

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was gonna bet on a boxer, I'd bet on one who had managed to keep all hs teeth. After all, you wouldn't hire a carpenter with half his fingers missing.

What Girls Said 5

• Nope. But I'm sure you can get fake teeth put in or something.

• you can get some fake teeth put in. partial denture or crowns.

• Not if he was missing teeth in the front. No you shouldn't hang yourself.

• People that downvote these answers need to take a good hard look at themselves. QA, would you date a woman who was missing several front teeth? I guarantee the answer is no.

• I would but obviously I'm Biased.

• no!...eww nooo !

to date you without teeth with the same thing I can date my grandfather !

• Lol not if they are missing in the front

What Guys Said 2

• I'm truly sorry for you man... it's pretty pathetic that people place such a great emphasis on having good/straight teeth...

Kind of hypocritical for me to say that though, seeing as I have an impeccable smile... but I don't think people should be judged by their teeth.

• Thanks for that. I don't smile anymore. At least not in public. I never expected to have a girlfriend anyways. So in the end it doesn't matter.

• That's really sad...

My brother is missing two front teeth too (well, one only half formed, and the other gap just never had a tooth come in...)... he's getting a peg installed this week, and next week, he'll get an artificial tooth :)

Hang in there...

• First, you need to ask yourself if you'd ever date a girl who was completely bald, and missing half her teeth. If its a yes...then you need to find that girl. If no..you need new teeth...pronto!

• If you hang yourself...you will have more problems than wondering about a girlfriend. Worms...I hate worms.