My guy broke up with me. Said he lost feelings. He deleted his Facebook/MySpace.
How am I supposed to make him want me back? We live states away. I know I'm supposed to do no contact, and work on bettering myself, and date more
On the other hand, is it possible that one day he might think about what he is missing?
I still love him like crazy, and can't play the crazy game, so. I'm doing no contact. I'm not going to show up at his door step.
The rule to the game is: Whoever cares less has the most power. I'm supposed to make him want to chase me, and I'm supposed to want to chose him after the chase.
How can I make that happen? Is he ever going to talk to me again? Here's a guy who said he wanted to propose to me, and said it would be a surprise when he did it.
He is trying to forget me, it seems like. I think he still loves me, but I can't talk to him, so I'll never know, plus he hasn't tried contacting me either.
It's been a month and a half, and all I've sent is a text saying "I miss talking" mind if I call you tonight. his repsonse not tonight maybe later in the week, his great gpa passed away a day a go.
So: No contact is my plan. Live my life without him, and try to move on... My plan was to try and call him tomorrow and just try to catch up as friends, but I don't know if he wants to talk to me.
I just wish we were the marshal and lilly of how I met your mother, instead of robin and ted mosby. ha
They take a long break in their relationship but both want each other back in the end, and get married.
I feel like he is giving me no chance, no second chance at making this work. Why is he trying to forget me? He broke up with me, shouldn't it be easier to just not love me and still have Facebook, without contact? He couldn't say he loved me on our last phone call. If he didn't love me, why did he delete his Facebook, he could have easily kept it up.
So does anyone have any solutions or success stories to my problem
This is what my plan is so far
2. improv class
3. painting class
4. sky diving one day
7. crest white strips
8. Books and reading
9. Talk to people, try to figure out how to start my own business
10.Develop new hobbies - pool - shooting guns at the range - trying new things - hitting golf balls at a driving range
11. reconnecting with old friends
12. Trying to be friends with my ex from high school, although more than likely I will never date him
13. Go on dates, and not expect anything. I'm not trying to find someone straight of the bat
14. Have fun, live life to the fullest.
15. Become independent after graduation
16. Take boxing lessons
17. Lessen my stress - go to sleep and wake up at the same time
18. Try to start meditating
19. Rewrite my autobiography in 10 years. I wrote one last year
20. Reorganize my room
21. 8 min abs or an abs class
So those are my options
#1, #2, #6, #7 #8 read 8 books, #9 Yes, but I could do more of this #10 not really but I did do the driving range thing. #11 somewhat #13 went on four dates. #20 CHECK
Most Helpful Guy
The no contact thing works because there can only be two outcomes.
1) The other person misses you, realises what they have lost and contact you and you get back together
2) While doing the no contact thing they don't contact you but you end up getting over the person and actually moving on, in which case you don't want them back anyway.
4THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE