Would you date a straight crossdresser?

Hi I am a 22 year old male that prefers to wear a skirt with panties and tights over pants and shorts. I do not do this as a way to show off or anything I keep myself properly seated in public etc. I just find that womens clothing is 100X more comfortable than mens and feel I should be kept from wearing it because I was born with a why chromosome

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a firm believer in doing whatever makes you happy unless it harms someone else. Do what makes you happy but I would have a difficult time dating someone like that.

• what would make it difficult?

• It would take a lot to convince me you weren't gay and I'd be embarrassed to be out with you in public. I wasn't sure if you went out in public that way though.

What Girls Said 9

• No. Wouldn't work for me. but if that's your thing then hey

• Hell YES! I hope you don't mind wearing slightly kinkier stuff in the bedroom though. And striking artistic poses in private while wearing more elegant getups occasionally, like Chinese concubine or Ancient Greek beauty (I'm an amateur artist by the way).

And no, I'm not joking. Being 100% serious here. Oh my god! Why aren't there more guys like you?

• I'm a straight guy and I as well like to wear woman's clothing like he so he's not alone and I still haven't found a straight girl that would except it but still trying sorry for any misspelled words

• Well, I think that's sad. But don't worry; considering that there are more than 15 million women aged 20-34 where you're from (and I haven't even counted in the 35-39 year olds yet), I'm sure you'll find someone.

• Personally...I don't think I would be able to handle that. Power to the women who could, but I just don't think I'm one of them.

• Sorry but no but if it makes you happy go for it and hopefully you find someone who doesn't have an issue with it.

• Why yes.. yes I would! :) No harm in you wearing my heals :)

• No. Not because you're wrong to dress the way you want, but because I like men who dress in male clothing. ( the make clothing that's obvious)

• no there are plenty of guys who dont that

• I find men who cross dress to be extremely hot. I used to have a crush on a gay trans woman when I was younger. She and I became friends. Anyways men in dresses = hotness.

• I don't think I could because if we went out together it would get us extra attention and that freaks me out. I like to go unnoticed, and I think it'd be hard to do that if I was with a guy wearing woman's clothing.

• that being something I could understand of someone a little more shy I would respoct the wishes of a woman who doesn't want much attention when we are together in public but I would still wear them when out on my own. does this in any way change hw you would feel about it?

• I think maybe if I was really attracted to him and the chemistry was there I could deal with what you described. It's difficult because I'd want him to feel comfortable, but I'd also want to be comfortable myself.

What Guys Said 3

• Why would there be an embarrassment? I am 42 years old I have been a straight cross dresser since I was 8 my friends were always females I just got along with them better. so as no not care friction on the family my friends mothers all knew how I was and would dress me up as a girl the clothes are comfortable, the colors are awesome, I love the designs styles, and fabrics. all my girlfriend now mark their calendars for the days we go shopping, let me do all their nails and hair styles I used to have long hair until an unfortunate clippers accident but I plan on growing it long again. I shave my legs my arms and everywhere I cannot stand having hair on anywhere but my head. the only thing that's makes then jealous is that I can change bra sizes and they cannot, bit to be fair and a true friend I have decided to grow breasts or have breast enhancements. Because some outfits you just cannot wear being flat chested. And the fact I love bras. I will never go full operation even tho my girlfriend all have asked me to buy them thought again on it because some want to have children someday. And confided and swore me to be sole donator.. the natural way. They know I am straight and because of a bad experience when I was 9 know I will be straight. I have no children now and told them I would like some some day. I an a twin and as a singular case do far that i have foundthe only know case where twins f do not skip gens. I have documented over 36 gens so far of twins in my family we are not looking to be famous and will never divulge our information to gain. one record keeper that is chosen each gen. And out of 65% most feel like I do and are not ashamed not discouraged. That's what i have "be who you are because it's all that matters" any way I Ann who I am nothing is going to change me and if people cannot accept me for me they can just move along there are others that do and will unconditionally.

• ROTFLMFAO! Straight guys wouldn't be caught dead wearing skirts and panties. Are you sure you're straight?

• How old are you? Do you live in a cave? Most crossdressers ARE straight! Most are married and have children. Do some research and become educated!

• Good God man. Buy some more comfortable clothing and befitting of the fact that you have balls.

By the way, you realize 99.999% of girls will assume you prefer to take it up the ass instead of date women?

• "Shock" people...homosexual...feminine...trauma in youth.

Yup, it's official. You are stuck on outdated research from the 1960s. Bet nobody bothered to tell you homosexuality is no longer considered a mental malady either.

• Actually, nope, I'm stuck on what I learned in college, ahaha, from what I saw over and over.