Bartender gave me her number, now what?

So, I was at a bar and this bartender was very talkative and flirty with me. When I got my visa receipt back, she wrote her number down with her name. I texted her the next day just to see if I got the right number and she replied with "yep talk to you tomorrow:)" I let a couple days pass and heard nothing. So, I text her yesterday inviting her to go see a small concert at a bar close to here. She replied with "moving all day:)" so I said, "alright maybe next time" she said "have fun". Now it's been two days since then. What should I do? She if she ever texts me? Why would she hand out her number if she wasn't interested? Do I go back to the bar? If so, when?

I meant SEE if she ever texts me.
Ok I get that she would flirt with a lot of people to get tips and what not , but to hand out her number and say "see ya soon" when I left? Maybe you're right but hopefully I'll hear from her soon. Not a good idea to go back to the bar?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I would wait a bit to text her moving can take ahold of a girls mind for a couple days and when you text her just say that you are going to a plce and it be cool if she wanted to stop by. that gives her plenty of time. give a couple hrs difference like from 4 to 6 or 4 to 8 so she can stop in if she can.

What Girls Said 6

• Any chance you can go back to the bar and actually see her? cause if she appears vague and distant you know it wasn't serious but if she's peppy and pays you attention you can have a bit more confidence in texting and calling her

If not CALL her, not text, and invite her out for coffee or a drink or something, not that day but later in the week or following week.

If she says no then move on and if she says yes, go for it!

• She isn't texting because she probably wants you to prove your bravery and thus manliness and text her first. If you like her then, what should you do?

TEXT HER YOU DUMMY. ;)

• There is no real problem. You should have been back at her bar before now. Don't wait any longer. Go for it!

• I would say go back to the bar & see what happens. She may be just seeing how persistent you are?

• Why don't you make a phone call instead

• go back to the bar! actions and real words can say much more than simple texts

What Guys Said 4

• This might, I say, MIGHT be sincere, but more likely, she chats up all the male customers. Tips and return business, that's how she makes her living.

She might eventually answer you, but most likely, she getrs a hundred e mails a day from male customers, so don't hold your breath.

• No reason to wait forever for her to answer. Just smile at her when you go back there. No reason to get upset, she's just doing her job.

• Well she's only missed out on one of your invites, so I wouldn't stop asking her out yet. Plus her whole "yep talk to you tomorrow" indicates to me that this girl wants you to initiate.

I'd give it a few days or maybe even a week before texting her again. After all, if she really did just move then she still might be busy getting settled.

I'd definitely ask her out again if I were you, though. Don't wave that white flag just yet.

• she may be just testing to you weather u"re hot or cool but try one more time and text her if she does what she did to you before leaf her,she is only playing to u

• CALL her. Texting is lame. Call her and take charge. Ask her what place she wants to eat at.

• I get p**** left and right. Call her like I said. Don't rehearse what you will say. Don't think too much and be in a good mood when you call.