My girlfriend doesn’t like cuddling. What to do?

I love cuddling but my girlfriend doesn’t. Girls, is this normal? What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not everyone loves the same. Some people don't like close physical contatct like that, she just may not be the match for you. Tell her that touching is a need of yours that needs to be addressed.

What Girls Said 5

• Ask her why she doesn't like to cuddle and Ask her if you can cuddle with her for just one night and if she doesn't like it she doesn't have to do it again. Ask her about her past and see if that has anything to do with it. I love cuddling :)

• don't cuddle her...

• is she that girl who doesn't want to be touched? that's probably part of her personality..i love cuddling with my boyfriend while watching something on TV but if she's iffy about that kind of stuff don't let it get to you.

• I don't like to cuddle either

• Ask her what's up because that's normal.

What Guys Said 4

• Could be a couple of things. I wouldn't immediately judge her for it but she could not be "emotionally available." There are a lot of girls like this. I do foresee this leading to you breaking up with her though. It's also a huge sign that she could not be attracted to you.

There are girls who are "not the cuddling type." They confuse the hell out of me.

• Maybe she has intimacy issues. Talk to her about it

• Find another girlfriend.

It sounds like she's emotionally bankrupt.

• If you can never persuade her to do it with you I suggest you find a new girlfriend