My mother hasn't come home yet, should I be worried?

My mum went out at 7pm to meet a guy online for a date and she hasn’t been back. It’s almost 3am and she isn’t back yet. I thought I heard her home around 12 as there was noises and footsteps around my house, but I must have just imagined it Because she’s still gone.

It’s not funny and some might pass it off as she might be back tomorrow but I had this dream that she died two weeks ago really fucking scary and I guess you can say my imagination has gone wild but who can blame me as the last time I had a dream of someone dying it came true.

Should I be worried, I'm really scared. What should I do? This probably isn't the best site to ask this question.

I've called her 3 times and she usually picks up, she's been gone for ages.

She wasn't home until 6 pm tonight. I was really worried called my Aunt around noon because this was really unlike her and I thought the worst of this guy she went out with. She usually tells someone where she would be but none of my family members or I knew. I had no idea of this guys name or the address. But I’m glad she’s home. What happened was she had too much to drink to drive home as the date went well she had a blast so ended up staying at the guy’s house and forgot to text me
as she was off her head with alcohol.

I know she has her own life and has way more experience than me when it comes to men and dating, but she’s usually one to tell me at least if there’s been a change of plan on these dates like saying she won't be home tonight telling me why or that she won't be home for dinner so I won't need to make a meal for her as well. She basically just sends me a quicky text lets me know so as there’s no need for me to worry.
We’re really close and a text would have been nice as so much can happen and my dream didn’t help. I probably over reacted but that dream scared the shit out of me. But all is good. Thanks for your replies.

Most Helpful Girl

• When my mom and I were meeting people online we told eachother the guys name, the address we were going at.

If she hasn't called you by noon, I would definitely start calling your family and see what they think you should do

What Guys Said 2

• Any update?

• Did she get lucky?

P.S. glad your mum is safe and well.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you should wait a little more, til around noon time. If she's not back then call your relatives. The police won't do anything until its been 24 hours.

• Try to sleep. Maybe they wanted to get some privacy and she turned her phone to silent. Usually, if a person is missing for more than 24hours the police will do something about it.

• Ok, I'll try. I really hope she comes back in the morning, my dreams have been scarily real

• I think you may have to call the police

• She is a grown woman relax.