Who is more affectionate in a relationship: guys or girls?

Who is more affectionate in a relationship: guys or girls

What is your argument

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the relationship and who's in it. You can just pick a gender which is better at a personality trait. But if you're looking for an overall then I'd suggest mainly women because that's the stereotype.

What Girls Said 7

• Who is more affectionate in a relationship: guys or girls?
    IN my opinion gals.

What is your argument?
    I find:
    - gals generally are more willing and expressive in showing their affection as it doesn't seem to be as stigmatized as male affection

- gals generally seek and value relationships and the affection and intimacy attached to it far more than guys do. Guys seem to disdain relationships and regard it as something lacking such as a ball and chain.

- gals generally desire/value affection while guys seem to regard it as being a mangina, weak, p*ssy

- gals seem to value their partner far more than guys do as it seems males generally regard their partners concerns as nagging, view talking to them as torture, and prefer to spend time with their friends

• I don't think there is a true answer to this. But if I had to guess i would say women. Our instincts are to nuture.

• Depends on the guy...depends on the girl...

• It depends. My boyfriend is quite affectionate. It varies person to person I think.

• Generally girls. We crave the intimacy, attention and gooey feelings.

• girls,The girl is very sensitive and more stressful

• In my current relationship my boyfriend is lol. I feel bad that I'm not as lovey as he is. I had a really bad relationship before him and so I'm working on not being so guarded. I feel like I show a lot more emotion now than I used to :) I'm getting better about telling him how much I love him too. He says it all the time, for me I say it sometimes. I'm always thinking it though.

What Guys Said 4

• is this a serious question?

The answer should be girls, b/c that's true in most cases. But when a guy really tries or cares, chances are he'll come close to being more affectionate w/ gifts and such. But ultimately, it's the woman who is sucking the dick. That's about as affectionate as a human can get.

• girls show no affection and no emotion. Don't be fooled. They are cold and calculating. Sex is the only feeling they have.

• wow who broke you? =\ jeez

• just ignore him, empress. No single girl broke him. He's broken due to an accumulation of the 100s of girls who didn't insta-jump on his penis when he did nice things for or said nice things to them.

• empress I think cheesyteak wants to get into your pants.

• Relationship is like dildo for chicks, They keep jumping from one to another.

• Guys since they don't throw our hearts into things as often as girls do, but when we do it's serious and it means something.

For women a relationship is probably about as passionate as doing the laundry since she knows she can replace you so easily.

Because of this guys value their girls more and are more affectionate, and more hurt when the relationship ends.

• Funny. I have the opposite impression. I feel like men can easily replace us women. A girl is like a bus there will be another one along in 10 minutes. Lol

• Empress one night stands are awful and nothing to be proud of, and do you expect someone to be affectionate during that? I'm talking about relationships! There are condoms, birth control, abortion, even the "Plan B" pill. It's not the 1800s anymore.

This is about affection during love, not who has a harder life overall.

• this guy got his heart broken once or 5 times, probably b/c his gf talked to another guy for 5 mins, and therefore he generalizes all 3.5 billion girls in the world to be like his 1-5 exes.