Should I tell him I'm going to sit on his lap or just do it?

So, the other day I told my friend to sit on her boyfriends lap. She did, but then ALL my friends were telling MY boyfriend to sit down and I told him not to listen to them. All my friends were yelling at him to sit down, then my friends boyfriend said to him "Aye bro, she wants to sit on your lap so sit down" And my boyfriend starts smiling and said "I'm down" but I was being a dumb ass and I didn't sit on his lap-.- This was 2 days ago; and I really want to sit on his lap and I blew my first chance to. Should I just tell him to sit down so I can sit on his lap? Because he's always standing and never sits down, how should I tell him to sit down or to tell him I'm going to sit on his lap without making it awkward. Help.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should realize that he wants you to sit in his lap just as much as you want to sit in it :) So just ask him already. He's waiting :)

What Guys Said 2

• What everyone else said. Just don't be surprised or hold it against him if you feel him get a bit of a stiffy. That sort of thing is involuntary, especially for inexperienced young guys. I'm sure everything will work out for you.

• just do it, its less than a kiss, and it could lead to a kiss as well just do it

What Girls Said 1

• Just sit on his lap. He is obviously into it.