Would you date an average looking girl?

Let's say you were extremely attractive, let's assume that, would you go out with people as hot as you were, or would go for average looking girls?

Let's say there is this AMAZING looking chick with a dork and funny-nice personality.

And there is this average looking girl, who has a great personality.

You enjoy the average looking girl's company more than the pretty one.
But the good looking girl is so hard to resist, she is a BOMBSHELL.
Who would you honestly choose?

Same goes with girls. (replace girl with guy lol)

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally would go with the average looking girl with the great personality iv dated bombshells with great personalities. and average looking girls with ok personalities and vice versa so I kind go more for what ever personality clicks with mine better regardless of looks.

What Guys Said 13

• Most women are average. I will therefore be required to date, if I am to maintain a good ratio of Manliness, at least one average woman per year. So, yes.

• There is some serious good looking girls out there oh my friend..
      Plus make up, being toned/fit makes them even sexier, I think most girls now are way above average which means most of them..

• Oh, no reason. I'm just a man. Let's ignore me now. :D

• lol ok dude..

• Look is not of much importance. I respect nature and education. It is also something related to her behaviour with others. Not look, not luck - care taking nature is everything for me.

• It dependes what are you looking for with that person. I dated a model thas was on magazine covers and had a nice character. But I left her for a more serious relationship with an average looking girl who is really smart and down to earth.

Conclusion:
    Date the hot one, marry the smart one

• Looks is not important. Chemistry and opportunity is the key factor.

Sometimes a girl does not want to date, or has fallen for someone else already. That's missing opportunity.

Sometimes you just don't feel anything for the girl. Maybe cause you have no common interests, or you don't agree with the way the girl lives her life. That's missing chemistry.

• Let's start by saying attractive, rather than good looking. Good looking could be instantly sexually attractive whilst sometimes you get to know people and you end up attracted to them either way.

The problem is I think, sometimes you find people mildly attractive, you might consider getting into a relationship but it will definitely be stand-off-ish. Because I'm (me in this case) not sure how long I'll want it to last for, I'd rather initially keep the relationship kind of open.

I might fall more in love with her later and that would be ideal, but if I don't, I've now wasted the time of a person who might be getting really involved.

That's why I think it's usually know, because I'm not sure and it's not fair to the other person.

• So what are you ocerally saying here?

• overally*

• It's a no (I typed in "know" for some reason). It's honestly not easy to say.

• If date whoever made me the happiest and made me laugh

• I see cute/very attractive girls everyday but i actually like an average looking girl.

• As hot as me or hotter + excellent personality.

• Yes I would

• I would definitely

• yes, i would.

• I'd date an average looking girl, but only if she was really attractive.

• I probably wouldn't date either of them.

• Gay maybe?

• Well, then, I would find a girl as physically irresistible as that girl, whose company I enjoy as much as the other girl's.

• wise choice lol

What Girls Said 4

• Well, I don't really care how awesome he looks, just as long as he also got a really nice personality :D

• His honesty, education and nature will be most important for me. If he is earning enough for family - it is good, if not - I may help him to manage the expanses by some work.

• Honestly, I'll take the average looking guy any day.

• Most people are this earth on average, so yes